Archived Who DIDN'T Recently Leave Your Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have a long thread, "Who Recently Quit At Your Store?", I felt it appropriate to condense it down to " Who DIDN'T Recently Leave Your Store?".

Who's still around (not name, just position) at your store?

I was rather surprised to see the, IMO, rather "mass exodus" of TM's, TL's, and ETL's since July.

Certainly something was brewing for a while previous.

3 TL and VERY few tm been here more than 5 years.
Within last 3 years: 100% ETL turnover, 90% tm
That's huge! ETL's are well compensated plus have benefits TM's don't.

100%?

Did all leave voluntarily? I think most of ours were forced out. By "forced" I mean some were told to "clean house" and not to do so in a nice way. If they wouldn't they got moved to areas they didn't want.

100% leadership turnover within the last 3 years, yes. STL new, HR new, ALL ETLs new, all but 3 TL newer than 3 yrs, very small percentage of tm’s here longer than 3 yrs. Each one that left gone for a different reason : some transferred, some quit, most fired.

We have several TMS who are waaaaay past the 90 days and are extremely useless
I agree. It drives everyone crazy wondering why we don't have hours to be allocated to US but THEY have hours.

Still, after years at Target, haven't calculated the "circular" logic there. o_O

I have about 10 employees that are over the 10 year mark, some have never worked at another store.

Several long timers at my store. Going 10 years plus. Because of reasons, the starting wage at that time was $2 more than it normally would have been. So add on 10+ years of raises, and we're doing pretty well pay-wise.

My most hated ETL has been with the store for 15 years I’m hoping she’ll quit soon 🙄 I was worried when I saw my GE from hell had worked there for 12 years but then like 3 weeks later she was fired

The ETL and TL staff at my store, with one exception, have all been there for years. And I wish that one ETL would leave (except not to the store I want to transfer to when it opens!). Many of the flow and back room and cashier TMs have been there a while, some 10+ years. So have the TMs who do price change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back