MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
??? Don’t we have LOCU already in the Audit app?

Another question, ON at my store are told that we are going 4am soon so no more ON. Is this true for every store? I was thinking it was for smaller volume stores. We are AAA. I think there’s gonna be a mass exodus in our store as most in ON have 2nd jobs.
At least you are transitioning to 4am from ON. We are bouncing all over the place with different shifts for everyone at my store. Few come in at 6, next come in at 7 then the last crew comes in at 10.

So...... we were on the GM E2E process for the last 6 months. And, not haphazardly. It was strategic. It was given serious priority, as we rolled it out. The STL pulled in each Flow TM and/or Backroom TM to explain their new role as an E2E TM, the shift time-change (6am) and how to relate to Guests while in their dedicated departments. Everyone was "on-board".... with the exception of a few who couldn't make the shift time-change work w/ other schedules (school or other jobs).
Wellllllllll....... we've just been told by our DTL, that E2E will not be continuing in GM. We now have "dedicated" stockers....... AND we have our "dedicated" Backroom Team again. Halleluja !!! Praise Backroom Jesus !!!!!
Is this just for your store or your district?

??? Don’t we have LOCU already in the Audit app?

Another question, ON at my store are told that we are going 4am soon so no more ON. Is this true for every store? I was thinking it was for smaller volume stores. We are AAA. I think there’s gonna be a mass exodus in our store as most in ON have 2nd jobs.
It's possible to LOCU in the Audit app but in my experience it's unwieldy and not well indicated. It's simple to do right now, but maybe they're just making it more obvious.

So my store just started the new logistics process which I can assume is full E2E.

Exactly how long do I (signing TM) and the plano team have before we get eliminated?

So my store just started the new logistics process which I can assume is full E2E.

Exactly how long do I (signing TM) and the plano team have before we get eliminated?
Full Modernization process rolls out January/February company wide

And, Modernization is a 5 year plan. Who knows what else the next 2 years will bring.

Honesty? You are Marvin from Pulp fiction. You just got into the car.

We kept all of ours. They fold flat and we store them under the steel anyways.
Ours are on the top of the steel above the wine now as a constant reminder. From what I understand, they are the stores.

We are keeping one cage til the uboats come, then sweeping the last. Seems near signed to me. They are a must for smart huddles of packers of transition for seasonal.

I was in receiving when word came down at my store to stop using the cages. So since I’m lowkey a hoarder, I stacked them on pallets and threw them up in a forgotten corner of the steel just in case they would be needed again. I’m sure they’re still up there.

Back