Archived A few questions, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

defang

Self Checkout's Worst Nightmare
Hi everyone, thanks for being so helpful so far Of course, I just have a few more questions that have popped up.

1) I was off Monday-Thursday and came back on Friday (not my choice, just how it was scheduled). On Friday, there was a note by the time clock saying to get your availability forms in by Friday for the new school year. Trouble is, I was only there Friday for closing, after HR was gone. Will I still be able to change my availability?

2) when are time off requests usually approved/rejected? I've put in for some time off in mid/late August last week and when I checked on MAX tonight there was nothing.

3) And finally, I apparently wasn't scheduled tonight even though the schedule I was given at my orientation clearly said I was. Will I still be rapid for tonight?

Again, thank you guys sooo much for being helpful! I wouldn't be able to survive without you guys :D

1) Yes. Change it on ehr ASAP. See a TL/Hr for help.

2) ask your TL/ETL ASAP

3) best to ask your TL/ETL to verify if you work or not. Especially if you're not sure.

Thanks guys!

1. More than likely your HR will start revising availabilites starting Monday. So Friday was the last day to get them in before. You should be fine. Any time you expect a schedule change, always revise your availability ASAP so it can get looked at quickly. Just curious, if you just went through orientation why are you needing to change your availability already.

2. Depends on your store works. You will just have to wait a week or so to get approved or rejected on time off.

3. You probably were not put on the official schedule since you are apparently new. If you were given a shift at orientation, they are just trying to fit you into the work schedule somewhere even though.

Until your name is posted on the schedule, you will be assigned shifts by HR, ETLs, or TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back