Archived AE 2015 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sbs was at the store level. Then, it decided by spot, that these folks were no more one day. They went to a meeting & told their jobs were no more. Leave your trucks & cabs waiting to them to take them home, very sad event.

Sbs was at the store level. Then, it decided by spot, that these folks were no more one day. They went to a meeting & told their jobs were no more. Leave your trucks & cabs waiting to them to take them home, very sad event.

Yup, pretty much how it went down. So if those guys were SBS, what was the job title for the other store level tech we had at that time? I thought SBS was his job title before they changed the title to SFT? And if that's the case, what was the team that was let go? I remember that they ocassionally worked at the store with our tech, but that's about it.

Yup, pretty much how it went down. So if those guys were SBS, what was the job title for the other store level tech we had at that time? I thought SBS was his job title before they changed the title to SFT? And if that's the case, what was the team that was let go? I remember that they ocassionally worked at the store with our tech, but that's about it.
District support group was let go.

District support group was let go.

Ah, that sounds familiar now. I didn't know as much about the way things operated back then. I was overnight my first few years, so flow and backroom were basically my whole world. That meeting happened shortly after I began my daytime backroom sentence.

It depends how high up on the ladder you are, and how your store communicates. At my store, they don't tell anyone under TL anything official. They just quietly weed out the positions and hope everyone is too dumb to notice the loss of TLs, or whatever is cut. So the rest of us wait for the rumors to fly, and get our info here.

It depends how high up on the ladder you are, and how your store communicates. At my store, they don't tell anyone under TL anything official. They just quietly weed out the positions and hope everyone is too dumb to notice the loss of TLs, or whatever is cut. So the rest of us wait for the rumors to fly, and get our info here.

aka things change at my store since I am the number one person who can spread news

Someone check Sharepoint and see if AE2015 keywords are searchable.

No aar?! Flipping kidding right?! It didn't matter if I had green guest survey scores or that my departments were 100 in instocks and in zone, if my STORE aar (not my team in e&e) wasn't green, I was a bad tl and my team were a bunch of slackers.

Isn't green AAR really easy? Our store is red for conversion, but our AAR is over double the green barrier. 60% for green IIRC? We're at 142% YTD.

Just checking have anyone heard anything on AE15, store structure changes etc. If so please share.

Well, one major cut they could/should make...is the annual sales meeting they hold for stls every fall. They pay for each stl to fly to MN, stay in a hotel and I am assuming some of their meals.....they could easily share the same info via video conference .

In 2013 they got to see whatever concerts were in Minneapolis at that time as well. I can't recall off the top of my head who it was.

Well, one major cut they could/should make...is the annual sales meeting they hold for stls every fall. They pay for each stl to fly to MN, stay in a hotel and I am assuming some of their meals.....they could easily share the same info via video conference .

In 2013 they got to see whatever concerts were in Minneapolis at that time as well. I can't recall off the top of my head who it was.
I am Surprised Spot didn't invite some A list entertainers to perform at the sales meeting.

Isn't green AAR really easy? Our store is red for conversion, but our AAR is over double the green barrier. 60% for green IIRC? We're at 142% YTD.

We struggle big time. I spent so much time reaching out, pdd - ing and training. The e and e team is great, they're all above 80% ytd, front lanes killed every attempt.

So what I have been gathering that this AE 2015 is basically the company eliminating ETL and TL positions? What about other specialty positions?

So what I have been gathering that this AE 2015 is basically the company eliminating ETL and TL positions? What about other specialty positions?

I don't think anyone here has actually posted anything factual; it has all been speculation and rumor.

I am Surprised Spot didn't invite some A list entertainers to perform at the sales meeting.
Did someone say Target Punch?!?
#ibelievethatwewillwin
#questfortheunicorn
#makingtargetcoolagain

#ibelievethatwewillwin
#questfortheunicorn
#makingtargetcoolagain

The kool aid is running deep in that video

#ibelievethatwewillwin
#questfortheunicorn
#makingtargetcoolagain

The kool aid is running deep in that video

No kidding. It was from the meeting, a br member went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back