Archived Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear some people are going to ruin this jean thing for everyone (not you) If you don't want to wear jeans without holes/rips and look professional keep wearing khakis.

I bought three pairs in the last two months from Target all with no holes other than the ones they are supposed to have. You know to be able to put them on.

SFSDan just wear the jeans..

I used to work at a place that helped people with job-related stuff, including how to dress. Clothes with stains, cuts, rips, holes, and tears are not considered appropriate workplace attire in general by most employers. Employees can never go wrong with not wearing these items.

Good thing my light khaki pants never get stained at work.:D

(otherwise I fully agree)

Good thing my light khaki pants never get stained at work.:D

(otherwise I fully agree)

lol Yeah, I hate when that happens. Whenever my khakis get stained, I use the Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen until I can go home and put it into the laundry machine. So far, all of the stains have come out. I also have several pairs of khaki pants and skirts just in case I don't have time to do laundry before my next shift. It's one thing for pants to accidentally get stained during a shift and another to knowingly wear already stained pants to work. I try my best to avoid the latter.

lol Yeah, I hate when that happens. Whenever my khakis get stained, I use the Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen until I can go home and put it into the laundry machine. So far, all of the stains have come out. I also have several pairs of khaki pants and skirts just in case I don't have time to do laundry before my next shift. It's one thing for pants to accidentally get stained during a shift and another to knowingly wear already stained pants to work. I try my best to avoid the latter.
But what happens when you get a half bottle of persil dumped on your shirt because opened the top to sniff and didnt close it right? Tide isn't getting out that.

If your store hasn't communicated with you about the Jeans, Print off the sign in a good chuck of times and leave them in the break room around the computers etc. That will solve the problem.

Still no signs at my store...but we were told by word of mouth.

Yea there is no sign up for denim in my store either but we were told about it during a huddle.

We are not really required to put up any signs for it. We just need to announce it in some way to make people aware of it. I definitely think that posting signs is a good way to let people know though. I put up signs at my store for sure. Glad you guys finally got news about it at your stores! :)

I forgot last weekend T.T

It's okay because you have the entire rest of 2018 to wear jeans on the weekend. ;)

But what happens when you get a half bottle of persil dumped on your shirt because opened the top to sniff and didnt close it right? Tide isn't getting out that.

Well, if you had chemicals spilled onto you, we'll have to take care of that situation first.

Regarding your clothing: If you got something spilled all over your shirt, we are not going to make you wear a soaked shirt for the rest of the day. We can either provide you with a Target shirt or requisition you a new red shirt. :)

Last edited:
Regarding your clothing: If you got something spilled all over your shirt, we are not going to make you wear a soaked shirt for the rest of the day. We can either provide you with a Target shirt or requisition you a new red shirt. :)

I can vouch for this, bought new clothes a couple times when I got soaked in once in wine(pants) and the other was windshield wiper fluid(pants & shirt and socks and shoes)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back