MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Oh they found the hours to clean up for the fire inspection but then cut it back down and two days later the vehicles are all full of push/backstock the backrooms again look like a parking lot and drunks parked the cars. The day it was clean, was the first day I didn't INF any softlines orders.. Funny when stuff is actually in its place orders actually get filled.
Fire code violations are a problem with Target's brand culture. Somehow a firecode violation in many minds is downplayed vs getting called out for not being on brand. My old store we lined that shit up coming out the backroom and onto the salefloor all along the backwall. Hell one Q4 we had pallets lined up for nearly the entire length of the backwall, happens when you get callouts from burned out TMs who are busy with school and 2+ trucks everyday. Needless to say hours came raining down from the heavens and any TM who wants to stay all day, go home, sleep and come back was welcomed.

Anyways not getting work done on time creates more work which ofc sets you further back, somehow i wish this was addressable in a nice manner. We always marked the date any vehicle entered the backroom at the end of the day. So more TMs could support the clean up, so 3 day old backstock becomes push, any leftover cafs become morning autofills, spread the pain. The whole one team one dream.

Which is what i question with end to end/modernization, which supports the, "not my job" mentality. This becomes especially true when hours become tight.

Last edited:
I get annoyed when other teams get more hours [than me or my team] so I am less inclined to voluntarily help when that team or area struggles.

Aka. Those teams need to learn to hustle a bit to get their work done.

:shrug:

Of course I still help out during the almost daily Smart Huddles.

Last edited:
Which is what i question with end to end/modernization, which supports the, "not my job" mentality. This becomes especially true when hours become tight.

Yes, they need to drastically change the union propaganda video because stores are run too similarly to it now. I was told to ignore food at one point because its not my job anymore... I felt like the leader in the video when they asked me for help and I said I wasn't supposed to anymore!

Definitely makes things confusing my HR still runs around saying one team one dream while my etl and stl yell at us not to help other departments and to only focus on ours. Hell I am not allowed to even leave rtw to help other softlines with zone or reshop :/

I was told today that I'm no longer responsible for setting POG's in SL that when I come in to work I'm going to have to do what the rest of the team is doing, like trucks, pricing, Rigs and every thing else and if other TLs or ETLs try to change that I'm supposed to give push back! And if the POGs don't get done then they don't and some else on the team will have to try and do it REALLY!! No one else in SLs knows how to set POGs or read VMs. They would rather me stand at the fitting room starring at the phone waiting for it to ring..

I was told today that I'm no longer responsible for setting POG's in SL that when I come in to work I'm going to have to do what the rest of the team is doing, like trucks, pricing, Rigs and every thing else and if other TLs or ETLs try to change that I'm supposed to give push back! And if the POGs don't get done then they don't and some else on the team will have to try and do it REALLY!! No one else in SLs knows how to set POGs or read VMs. They would rather me stand at the fitting room starring at the phone waiting for it to ring..
With sfs growing I see Pogs becoming more important. The ease of knowing Exactly where something is,... Is inherently the most efficient way to fulfill online orders. Do you think Amazon has workers combing NOP(unlocated) product? Absolutely not. If POG is gone I give it at least a year before it's back, (but this is a good business decision so who knows).

why is target changing it had a system that worked.
This is the question. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Honestly, I think sometimes there are people in their ivory (or is it red & khaki) tower offices who are paid to dream up answers to: "How can I make someone's job harder?" or "What can we do to make flow work less efficiently?"

This is the question. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Honestly, I think sometimes there are people in their ivory (or is it red & khaki) tower offices who are paid to dream up answers to: "How can I make someone's job harder?" or "What can we do to make flow work less efficiently?"
Or "How can I justify my job so they don't cut it?"

With sfs growing I see Pogs becoming more important. The ease of knowing Exactly where something is,... Is inherently the most efficient way to fulfill online orders. Do you think Amazon has workers combing NOP(unlocated) product? Absolutely not. If POG is gone I give it at least a year before it's back, (but this is a good business decision so who knows).
Yeah but you're thinking logically. Don't forget this is Target, so they're more likely to do the opposite of the most logical thing.

I bet some corporate asshole will argue that because we've been "successfully" picking nop softlines for the past 4 years, that we can easily do the entire store that way.

Just wanted to say (I'M IN HELL!)…
What level?
onion_news1285.jpg

Tenth Circle Added To Rapidly Growing Hell
9/23/98 3:00pm
SEE MORE: WORLD

CITY OF DIS, NETHER HELL–After nearly four years of construction at an estimated cost of 750 million souls, Corpadverticus, the new 10th circle of Hell, finally opened its doors Monday.

View attachment upload_2018-4-3_21-13-42.gif
Tenth Circle Added To Rapidly Growing Hell
The Blockbuster Video-sponsored circle, located in Nether Hell between the former eighth and ninth levels of Malebolge and Cocytus, is expected to greatly alleviate the overcrowding problems that have plagued the infernal underworld in recent years. The circle is the first added to Hell in its countless-millennia history.

"A nightmarishly large glut of condemned spirits in recent years necessitated the expansion of Hell," inferno spokesperson Antedeus said. "The traditional nine-tiered system had grown insufficient to accommodate the exponentially rising numbers of Hellbound."

Adding to the need for expansion, Antedeus said, was the fact that a majority of the new arrivals possessed souls far more evil than the original nine circles were equipped to handle. "Demographers, advertising executives, tobacco lobbyists, monopoly-law experts retained by major corporations, and creators of office-based sitcoms–these new arrivals represent a wave of spiritual decay and horror the likes of which Hell has never before seen," Antedeus said.

Despite the need for expansion, the plan faced considerable resistance, largely due to the considerable costs of insuring construction projects within the Kingdom Of Lies. Opposition also came from Hell purists concerned about the detrimental effect a tenth level would have on the intricate numerology of Hell's meticulously arranged allegorical structure. In 1994, however, funding was finally secured in a deal brokered between Blockbuster CEO Wayne Huizenga and Satan himself.

Prior to the construction of the tenth circle, many among the new wave of sinners had been placed in such circles as Hoarders and Squanderers, Sowers of Discord, Flatterers and Seducers, Violent Against Art, and Hypocrites. Hell authorities, however, say that the new level, the Circle of Total Bastards, located at the site of the former Well of Giants just above the Frozen Lake at Hell's center, better suits their insidious brand of evil.

Frigax The Vile, a leading demonic presence, is one of the most vocal supporters of the new circle.

"In the past, the underworld was ill-equipped to handle the new breed of sinners flooding our gates–downsizing CEOs, focus-group coordinators, telemarketing sales representatives, and vast hordes of pony-tailed entertainment-industry executives rollerblading and talking on miniaturized cell-phones at the same time. But now, we've finally got the sort of top-notch Pits of Doom necessary to give such repellent abominations the quality boilings they deserve."

Pausing to tear off the limbs of an Access Hollywood host, Frigax added, "We're all tremendously excited about the many brand-new forms of torture and eternal pain this new level's state-of-the-art facilities will make possible."

Among the tortures the Corpadverticus Circle of Total Bastards boasts: the Never-Ending Drive-Thru Bank, the Bottomless Pit of Promotional Tie-In Keychains, and the dreaded Chamber of Emotionally Manipulative Home Shopping Network Products.

The Circle also features a Hall of Aerobics, where condemned TV-exercise-show personalities, clad in skin-tight Spandex outfits soaked in flesh-dissolving acid, are forced to exercise for centuries on end, covered in vomit and prodded with the distended ribs of skeletal, anorexic demons, accompanied by an unending, ear-splittingly loud dance-remix version of the 1988 Rick Astley hit "Together Forever."

In a nearby area, corporate raiders are forced to carry the golf clubs of uneducated Hispanic migrant workers from hole to hole for eternity, withering under a constant barrage of verbal abuse from their former subservients as crows descend from trees to peck at their eyes. In one of the deepest and most profane portions of the circle, unspeakable acts are said to be committed with a mail-order Roly-Kit.

"In life, I was a Salomon Brothers investment banker," one flame-blackened shade told reporters. "When I arrived here, they didn't know what to do with me. They put me in with those condemned to walk backwards with their heads turned all the way around on their necks, for the crime of attempting to see the future. But then I sent a couple of fruit baskets to the right people, and in no time flat, I secured a cushy spot for myself in the first circle of the Virtuous Unbaptized. Now that was a sweet deal. But before long, they caught on to my game and transferred me here to the realm of Total Bastards. I've been shrieking for mercy like a goddamn woman ever since."

His face contorted in the Misery of the Damned, a Disney lawyer said: "It's hell here–there are no executive lounges, I can't get any decent risotto, and the suit I have to wear is a cheap Brooks Brothers knock-off. I'm beeped every 30 seconds, and there's no way to return the calls. Plus, I'm being boiled upside down in lard while jackals gnaw at the soles of my feet. If I could just reach the fax machine on that nearby rock, I could contact some well-placed associates and work something out, but it's just out of my grasp, and it's out of ink and constantly blinking the message, 'Replace Toner Cartridge, Replace Toner Cartridge, Replace Toner Cartridge.'"

Except if the door latch malfunctions, it's a death trap. No walkie signal, no cell signal. Good luck calling for help.

This is something if you haven't already, brought to your leaders attention. If they don't care MySupport it. If they don't care, call OSHA.

This is something if you haven't already, brought to your leaders attention. If they don't care MySupport it. If they don't care, call OSHA.
I will bring it to their attention and if they don't care, I'll get in touch with OSHA. Also everytime they wax the floor, that chemical is too smelly and I get nasal disturbances and get cold like symptoms. I should go to OSHA. Toxic fumes.

Except if the door latch malfunctions, it's a death trap. No walkie signal, no cell signal. Good luck calling for help.

you can unplug the cooling units :cool:. well on ours you can. and with other commercial walk in freezers and coolers there's always been a way to shut off the cooling from the inside. Granted you are not going to have the best of times in there but the likely hood of becoming a human popsicle is reduced, slightly.

- Edit -
apparently the emojis from the Mac don't translate :(

I will bring it to their attention and if they don't care, I'll get in touch with OSHA. Also everytime they wax the floor, that chemical is too smelly and I get nasal disturbances and get cold like symptoms. I should go to OSHA. Toxic fumes.
I am not sure if this is sarcastic or not, but, having the decent possibility of being trapped in a -20-35 environment, is more than likely against the law.

why is target changing it had a system that worked. I know we will be getting 12 dollars an hour in my area but the quality of the new hire is as bad as always. THey don't want to work or work 2 day and find out hard we work and don't come back

Because Target likes to promote millenials with college degrees and ZERO retail experience. They see things on paper and make process decisions based on that without having the real world experience to understand their is more to it than that. For instance, when we used to come in at 4am to do the truck ppl would make a dollar more an hour until 8am. On paper this looks like moving the unload start time to 530 or 6 am saves the company 1 dollar an hour per employee on flow. Add that up its a lot of scratch. But what most of these ppl who have never gotten box dust on their shirt realize is that EVERYTHING TAKES LONGER TO STOCK WITH THE STORE OPEN !!!!!!!! Our store consistently got trucks done at 4am start in 5 and half hours. But because of lost productivity with a 530 or 6am start time and stocking with guests in the building we now have to keep ppl late to finish a truck. Of course we are still budgeted 5.5 hours of time to complete everything so when they keep ppl to finish the truck one day, the hours must come from another day. And the pallets keep multiplying as does the backstock, none of which is clearly identifiable cause some jackanapes got rid of the backstock/ push clips a few years ago because employees complained about them not supposed to be having to push certain types of pulls. yeah get rid of the clips instead of holding someone accountable.

This company is screwed. If modernization means our backroom now resembles that of Walmart congratulation Target is MODERN AF !@!!!!!!

Because Target likes to promote millenials with college degrees and ZERO retail experience. They see things on paper and make process decisions based on that without having the real world experience to understand their is more to it than that. For instance, when we used to come in at 4am to do the truck ppl would make a dollar more an hour until 8am. On paper this looks like moving the unload start time to 530 or 6 am saves the company 1 dollar an hour per employee on flow. Add that up its a lot of scratch. But what most of these ppl who have never gotten box dust on their shirt realize is that EVERYTHING TAKES LONGER TO STOCK WITH THE STORE OPEN !!!!!!!! Our store consistently got trucks done at 4am start in 5 and half hours. But because of lost productivity with a 530 or 6am start time and stocking with guests in the building we now have to keep ppl late to finish a truck. Of course we are still budgeted 5.5 hours of time to complete everything so when they keep ppl to finish the truck one day, the hours must come from another day. And the pallets keep multiplying as does the backstock, none of which is clearly identifiable cause some jackanapes got rid of the backstock/ push clips a few years ago because employees complained about them not supposed to be having to push certain types of pulls. yeah get rid of the clips instead of holding someone accountable.

This company is screwed. If modernization means our backroom now resembles that of Walmart congratulation Target is MODERN AF !@!!!!!!
Just reminding you that Spot expects everyone to be on the E2E bandwagon so all changes are from that prespective Also, did you not know Our current CEO used to be the Sam's Club Ceo.

Back