Archived Have your hours increased or decreased in the past month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had our In Stock hours gutted by half. My TL is taking receiver/backroom shifts so we have hours. Lucky a backroom guy is taking vacation.

I guess the RFID scan do itself.

My SF hours have increased a bit. We usually average 12-16 hours, most of us are seeing 24+ this month. Next week I've got 12 but the following I've got 24 again. Granted, we're quite a few cashiers down so my full shifts are cashier.

Every food area's hours have been pretty much halved for the week of the 14th. I'm betting the rest of the store looks the same way. What the hell is going on?

Every food area's hours have been pretty much halved for the week of the 14th. I'm betting the rest of the store looks the same way. What the hell is going on?

When the q2 report was underwhelming the stocks didn't do so well. Naturally they cut where they can and it usually starts with payroll.

I think labor day, remaining on summer hours and the one day sale are the only reason it didn't happen sooner.

When the q2 report was underwhelming the stocks didn't do so well. Naturally they cut where they can and it usually starts with payroll.

I think labor day, remaining on summer hours and the one day sale are the only reason it didn't happen sooner.
The real problem is that we haven't been getting enough hours to begin with. I mean, I'm happy for a sort of mandated mini-vacation from working so much, but we're screwed if Steritech walks in.

What are your guys hours for the new schedule? 9/11-9/17?

I have 16 on the 10 day out. So this means if I don't have any hours added in that paycheck will be 30hrs total. I'm hoping to pick up a few hours each day to help pad my paycheck a bit.

25 next week, 30 the week after.

Most of the time they let me stay and I end up with 35+ hours because there's no fucking way we can clean the Backroom with 5 hour shifts

I was scheduled 31.5hrs this week but ended with 39.6hrs. Hopefully I can turn that 25.5 into 35+

Let me "flex!"

2dbntsl.jpg

Down down down We need that market team at my store come on DTL what are you waiting for ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back