Archived Increased Payroll Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I just wanted to find out if anyone else has some concrete information on allocated payroll hours for Q4 for Team Leads?

I read somewhere on workbench something that mentioned Team Leads getting 72 hours but total of 288 hours for all Team Leads. I don’t know for sure what the frequency is, if that’s per week basis or what.
Anyone have any information on what Q4 hours will be like for Team Leads?

I know my STL vaguely mentioned a lot of sales planners are dropping for November and workcenters will be getting hours for it but I guess I want to know what will Target’s expectations be with regards to OT during that phase?

I used to work at Toys R Us a long time ago and we usually get pretty much unlimited hours during Q4 for like two years but then on the third year they stopped doing that and placed limits

That would be awesome give more hours to team leads so the store would give less to team members or don’t scheduled them I would like that! My store need more leaders a couple more hardlines tls would be nice!

Kinda sad, was looking forward to maybe getting a smaller bump for my Christmas shopping for the kids this year :(

Black Friday week..
Yeah, that's a week where you can get some serious hours. Try to work as much as you can on Thanksgiving (up until midnight) and then work 40 hours the rest of the week, too. The hours on Thanksgiving are already time and a half (and then some!) so they don't count towards OT.

Hey I just wanted to find out if anyone else has some concrete information on allocated payroll hours for Q4 for Team Leads?

I read somewhere on workbench something that mentioned Team Leads getting 72 hours but total of 288 hours for all Team Leads. I don’t know for sure what the frequency is, if that’s per week basis or what.
Anyone have any information on what Q4 hours will be like for Team Leads?

I know my STL vaguely mentioned a lot of sales planners are dropping for November and workcenters will be getting hours for it but I guess I want to know what will Target’s expectations be with regards to OT during that phase?

I used to work at Toys R Us a long time ago and we usually get pretty much unlimited hours during Q4 for like two years but then on the third year they stopped doing that and placed limits
Logistics gets ot until January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back