modernization is dead

giphy.gif

So what i like about modernization is a team member really knowing an area whether it be chem babies toys what have you. I liked them being responsible for zone, push and pulls* and sales planners. These are reasonable. Even some pricing. What i hated were transitions and revisions and the need to be a a certain pull completions when the bulk of our business is in the afternoon. I'd like to see and we are going to trying to have a backroom person(s) at night. It will help w filling the floor. They pull and stage and closing experts can push and zone touch ups. Think its a win for everyone. Bring back presentation and a small pricing.

Modernization was just rolling out when I started target two and a half years ago, so I got a slight taste of what the "good ol' days" were like. IS THIS COMPANY WIDE OR NOT? If so, will there be a formal announcement, and will there be more leadership and team member changes/workloads? This could just be your district since so many commenters are seeing otherwise.

Our SD said the term modernization is dead but the idea of team member ownership is still very much alive. It's a damn word, nothing is changing. If anything they will find a way to expect more because of the 15 pay increase. That has already been thrown around way too much. Well they make 15 now they should be able to get it done.

Our SD said the term modernization is dead but the idea of team member ownership is still very much alive. It's a damn word, nothing is changing. If anything they will find a way to expect more because of the 15 pay increase. That has already been thrown around way too much. Well they make 15 now they should be able to get it done.
Lol...they love to make up a word, use it until it’s dead, then vanquish the word and treat it like a slur...

They're assuming that that $15/hr helped you grow another 4 arms to handle those higher expectations.

Back