Archived Modernization Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a report which can be pulled to find discontinued items? I am a new TM..started with Target in Sept last year. My area is stationary and I am seeing some out of date planners in the Waco's. I would like to get all the old stock cleared out. Also after those are pulled should I Defect or put on Clearance end cap?
Store applications under backroom detail report. You can pull it up for you aisles and sort by type. There’s a key at the bottom to tell you what each letter means. It’ll pull up clearance, disco, and aged (not touched for 6 months) items. It’s being moved to greenfield but it’s not 100% yet so just use store apps for a couple more weeks until they completely take it away

It's a struggle sometimes. When our softlines breakout area was beyond full halfway through the truck, I asked my TL where he wants all the boxes. I was told to figure it out.
When all my vehicles were full from the same truck as above and we still had 1/4 of the truck with no empty vehicles, I was told again to figure it out. My "figure it out" for this was to stack the u-boat higher and flex everything over to one u-boat that had an empty shelf. I asked for help and did what you told me to do so you can't be mad at me
Yup. I’m pretty much not even on speaking terms with my TL now. Because he’d always do the same.

It's the law in California. Don't know about other states and were pretty strict.
I looked it up for our state law and allotted 10 min break is only for a 4 hour shift or more so thanks for the advice. I'll feel guilty for not allowing a break but I guess when push comes to shove I'm going to protect my ass first.

At this point, it’s not entirely crazy considering TMs now have to do TL level work for minimum pay.

Base pay is not minimum wage (assuming you don't work in a State that has a $15 minimum).

TL just a few years ago were starting at $13/hr. So, being self sufficient for the same amount is hardly doing TL level work. SMH.

At this point, it’s not entirely crazy considering TMs now have to do TL level work for minimum pay.
Exactly, now with modernization (in my experience as an apparel TM) it seems like they're just there to occasionally go "can you guys be better at doing your jobs?"

One of our TLs doesn't do much at all but nag, the other is still pretty clueless about POGs and pricing (she came from Carson's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back