Archived MySize Elsa/Anna doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't seem to keep them on the shelves. They're Target exclusive, but we only get 2 or 4 at a time. People re selling them for 300% markup on ebay, Amazon, etc. Anybody know what they plan on doing for the holiday? I didn't see it in the Black Friday ad, but it's in the Hot Toys ad.

We have a 2100 piece truck tomorrow.

I'm lurking in toys my entire shift. Fuck cosmetics, I can get a 3 day paycheck from this.

For anybody who wants to find it in store and sell it on eBay:

DPCI Anna: 086-07-0518
DPCI Elsa: 086-07-0541

I've been hearing about calls for this for weeks. I knew it was popular but not that popular. I'm tempted to get one on payday and sell it.

If you're gonna resell, please don't use your TM discount to purchase it. You might get busted. Is it worth finding a new job to make a few bucks?

Oh, no, I don't have a redcard and buying a gift card just to use a TM discount is way too much of a hassle. No, I'll purchase it on my break if anything, full price with my credit card.

People are idiots.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, you could walk into our store the day after truck day and pick up one off the shelf. Even now, just looking on the website, while the Elsa doll is out of stock nearly everywhere in the area, the Anna one isn't exactly rare if people really want it for the store price.

Why would it be the end of the world if you purchased this off the clock with the redcard, cash, or a debit/credit card?

I'm confused. What if you work at Target and want to buy this for your niece, sister, daughter or cousin or for the Salvation Army? Is Target really going to fire you if that's the reason or the reason you give? If so, Target can suck a fat hairy doo doo stained butt.

Why would it be the end of the world if you purchased this off the clock with the redcard, cash, or a debit/credit card?

I'm confused. What if you work at Target and want to buy this for your niece, sister, daughter or cousin or for the Salvation Army? Is Target really going to fire you if that's the reason or the reason you give? If so, Target can suck a fat hairy doo doo stained butt.
Oh shut up

I remember a few years back it was the Elmo doll. What was "THAT toy" last year?

There's no problem with purchasing it unless you plan to resell it for a profit after using your TM discount. Read your handbook. And frankly I don't care, but Target does.

"Team members cannot use their discount to buy merchandise for anyone who is going to pay them back, to purchase items to sell or exchange for profit, or to buy free coupon merchandise."

We were told today that our DC apparently has over 50 on-hands of the Elsa and/or Anna dolls, but we've been out of stock for two weeks now even with consistent researching. I wonder if they're sitting on the inventory until the Frozen event on the 22nd. Everything Frozen-related can seriously just go away or melt or something any day now.

Which is worse? Being out for the Cartwheel discount or being out of stock during this Frozen event? I need to look at my schedule. Maybe I'm off that day?

And I'm also waiting for the day when two soccer moms get in a fist fight over one of these dolls. It's bound to happen!
You must be new. I've seen soccer moms fight over tape on Christmas Eve. hahahahahaha Dolls? You're going DOWN, bitch!

I've been with Target for a couple of years, but I've never seen anyone get into a physical fight over anything at my store.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. I got that day off.

I love frozen as much as the next person, but the amount of calls I get over frozen toys... I have people call first thing in the morning on our truck days asking if we've got any in. "Well it says we've got 4, but we're still unloading the truck..." "Can you put one on hold for me?" Maybe once its off the truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back