Archived Sap # for small paper bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the sap# for those small paper bags usually bag wine with them. We have been out of them forever

Just wait for Gocart on Monday. I’ve used it and it’s definitely easier to find things

Does it have everything SAP had? Does it have more stuff than SAP? I’ll find out tomorrow but I’ve heard very little about the GoKart roll out. It was kept under wraps surprisingly well

Does it have everything SAP had? Does it have more stuff than SAP? I’ll find out tomorrow but I’ve heard very little about the GoKart roll out. It was kept under wraps surprisingly well
From what I can tell it’s all the same items. The search function is just more enhanced. I assume they just added more tag words or descriptors that work better for searching generic words. It’s still powered by Ariba so it’s not perfect. Right now it’s the same photos but they said everything will have photos eventually as they roll it out. I did see a few things with 3D renders of fixtures so I assume that’s how they’ll do some of the photos but thats just a guess. Basically is slightly better now but has the opportunity to be a lot better as they go on. The basic UI is more user friendly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back