MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

One of my favorite YouTubers is known for shopping at Target, and in a recent episode of her goofing around in one with a friend, I got a peek at that ever-mysterious signing that some express stores have, like the weird endcap toppers. It looked a little big for what I thought an express should have been, but I was pretty sure their endcap tops were only supposed to go to the tiny Targets.. TBH I was watching more of the background than the people in the video =P Target part begins at 9:24, tried to link the time directly --

One of my favorite YouTubers is known for shopping at Target, and in a recent episode of her goofing around in one with a friend, I got a peek at that ever-mysterious signing that some express stores have, like the weird endcap toppers. It looked a little big for what I thought an express should have been, but I was pretty sure their endcap tops were only supposed to go to the tiny Targets.. TBH I was watching more of the background than the people in the video =P Target part begins at 9:24, tried to link
They look pretty sleek though. No parts to break off or fall on your head.

I need help from any stores that have already done the Electronics/Entertainment remodel. We can't find the part number or a picture of the new gift card fixture in entertainment. I didn't receive a new one, and my old one is too tall and double sided. I typed the number (they only gave me a DPCI, no part number) on SAP and nothing came up. Also my POG shows no photos. Thanks!!!

I need help from any stores that have already done the Electronics/Entertainment remodel. We can't find the part number or a picture of the new gift card fixture in entertainment. I didn't receive a new one, and my old one is too tall and double sided. I typed the number (they only gave me a DPCI, no part number) on SAP and nothing came up. Also my POG shows no photos. Thanks!!!

MySupport this issue.... the one thing I learned during our E&E remodel was in your first line of your my support type.

"*************E&E REMODEL************" (Thanks ETL-Remodel if you read this, wherever you are now, you know who you are).

I got a response the same day with this tactic, and I use it in every single god damn transition we do now.. They were only worthless about 85% of the time as well, rather than the usual 95%.

MySupport this issue.... the one thing I learned during our E&E remodel was in your first line of your my support type.

"*************E&E REMODEL************" (Thanks ETL-Remodel if you read this, wherever you are now, you know who you are).

I got a response the same day with this tactic, and I use it in every single god damn transition we do now.. They were only worthless about 85% of the time as well, rather than the usual 95%.

MySupport has not helped... Literally we have a whole section of items that are not sold in our store. They said they can't send a revision because those items are sold at other stores. Da fuq?

Check the first page of the Pog or last page of Pog. A fixture listing is on both pages.

What is the DPCI? If the class number is 94 it is considered a display and that would be why you can't find it in SAP. Displays with class 94 are only ordered/replenished by researching that DPCI on the myDevice and saying there is "0" on hand. It will then be sent via the new display process.

I'm pretty sure these displays were well before the migration to the 94s, so it might not have one of those yet. We have one in our store, so I'll try to take a pic and/or look up our POG for it so see what it might be when I pop in next :-3

Try this page. Might help you find pictures. And as far as pictures go, try signing on again a different day. I get pictures some days and not on others. It's odd.
Did you send a snapshot? Magical answers require illustrations...
oh my minion........ they don't know how to open them.... I've tried this method....:( They don't want them unless they ask for them. Lol
However I am not above annoying them for the sake of making a fool out of them when they ask for the picture and I tell them it's already attached :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
I'm pretty sure these displays were well before the migration to the 94s, so it might not have one of those yet. We have one in our store, so I'll try to take a pic and/or look up our POG for it so see what it might be when I pop in next :-3
The display stickers they send are to migrate then from the old format dpci to the new one...check if any match the item. I always love that baby had the full list with pics and the old and new dpci listed.

Your dpci is 276-03-0321 for the gift card fixture, per IR remodel update date 06/06/2016 on workbench.

Could be how they hang up.
If the store has gone through a remodel it is possible that the signs can't be attached the same way anymore.

Last edited:
I am helping another store with their E&E innovation. At the same time they got their inno signs they also got a few pallets of CSE that were labeled "remodel". They came as kits for each dept. The signs are the exact same ones as they have up now, anyone care to venture a guess why they would get them all again?
Lots of reissuing of carry forward these days. Better they sent if you didn't need it than trying to order later.

I am helping another store with their E&E innovation. At the same time they got their inno signs they also got a few pallets of CSE that were labeled "remodel". They came as kits for each dept. The signs are the exact same ones as they have up now, anyone care to venture a guess why they would get them all again?

When we did home innovation many of my signs needed to be replaced due to new breaks in the wall ruining the flow.

You know those huge white 4ft metal cases that the video games go into, with the demo security cases on a tether? Do those tethered demo cases have a part number? Like 4 of our white metal cases are missing just one of those demo-tether-case things. I have several tethers already, and I have plenty of regular security cases like Blu-Rays go into that could be used, but there is some weird part that connects the tether to the case that isn't included with the tethers. Is there a part number for that inbetween connector, or do you order replacement cases that come with that connector already installed?

You know those huge white 4ft metal cases that the video games go into, with the demo security cases on a tether? Do those tethered demo cases have a part number? Like 4 of our white metal cases are missing just one of those demo-tether-case things. I have several tethers already, and I have plenty of regular security cases like Blu-Rays go into that could be used, but there is some weird part that connects the tether to the case that isn't included with the tethers. Is there a part number for that inbetween connector, or do you order replacement cases that come with that connector already installed?
IF I'm not mistaken, it's not orderable.... But I could be wrong. I think we tried. MySupport it. I can't remember anymore. But I think we just cut the line.

I believe I have ordered those cases before, with the black part already attached. I will have to do some digging in SAP to find a part number for you though as I ordered them well over a year ago. I want to say I searched "security cases" or "video games cases" when I found them.

I will check tomorrow and post if I find them!

So this scared the crap out of me when I was changing the hours. Just wasn't expecting a creeper..... image.jpeg

Back