MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Turns out my store is a Week of 15th for Halloween. So I can't do the signs this week even if I wanted.

Since signing is not a thing anymore and it falls into “presentation” hours. how do u guys differentiate your signing hours and presentation hours? (Besides using the adjacency calendar) My hours don’t get shift tagged are yours?
Mine will do some sorting first thing. We are scheduled at either 6 7 or 8am. Etls don’t arrive u til 9-10. The opening tl knows nothing about pog. We are on our own.

Concerning the overhead dash clearance signing, I had a heated, had to be taken off the floor, discussion with 2 etl's, a former senior tl, and another tl about why I wasn't doing it today. Of course, my tl was off and couldn't back me up. So even though there are technically no signing hours, I got pulled to sort pallets of signing and hang the signs using transition hours. My tl is going wonder why my workload he left didn't get finished. No organization. No forethought. It's all reaction now.

Concerning the overhead dash clearance signing, I had a heated, had to be taken off the floor, discussion with 2 etl's, a former senior tl, and another tl about why I wasn't doing it today. Of course, my tl was off and couldn't back me up. So even though there are technically no signing hours, I got pulled to sort pallets of signing and hang the signs using transition hours. My tl is going wonder why my workload he left didn't get finished. No organization. No forethought. It's all reaction now.

lol i was also pulled from my own workload to attend to this today, smh. super frustrating.

How fucking big your seasonal lol

Taking down the last overhead (FOS) tomorrow. Killed nearly everything else today

Lol. Let me specify: one of the ETAT pogs shown on the map is a one section accessories (extension cords) pog. So really, barely counts. Our ETAT lights pog though, now that I think about it, is only 12 ft. Super small. Which tells me I am going to for sure have to move it when TAT sets. So stupid.

For stores that have the 2 section short gondolas (w/ 2 t-frame on the side) in Halloween. Remind your PML to not connect them together. Otherwise you won't be able to fit both white metal topper shelf, which the arch sign will sit on.

For stores that have the 2 section short gondolas (w/ 2 t-frame on the side) in Halloween. Remind your PML to not connect them together. Otherwise you won't be able to fit both white metal topper shelf, which the arch sign will sit on.
Having a hard time picturing what that looks like: gondola with t-frame on side ?

Having a hard time picturing what that looks like: gondola with t-frame on side ?
It’s not as bad as I pictured before we set but the pure white and gondola white fixtures together look odd. I do hate that you can’t use fencing on the tframe shelves that are full of m&m’s.

It’s not as bad as I pictured before we set but the pure white and gondola white fixtures together look odd. I do hate that you can’t use fencing on the tframe shelves that are full of m&m’s.

You could use 18" hardlines shelves on them and then fencing. That's what we did for the pillows for ODL this year.

Anyone remember the Halloween mirrors from last year? Well this year they actually designed it where it actually fits on the side of the endcaps with or w/o shelves. Bravo signing makers.

We ordered label paper and a few other things and have not seen anything come in. Anyone else having a problem getting stuff in?

Back