MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Yeah, the ones that we use in the coolers on the black shelves finally came in. The white endcap headers finally were orderable and same for the numbers so I was able to FINALLY finish that backlog. Finally the MAC stations have their proper aisle numbers!
Do you have the part number for these still? I need a couple and there’s nothing in the ism guide

Has anyone received their furniture displays yet? I got maybe 1 out of 6.

Haven't looked into yet. But I don't currently have any tucked away either. That's gonna fuck up a lot of we don't have them this week. I still haven't had time to build the new laminate organization display from a few months ago.

Are the actual ceiling clips orderable? I have plenty of wires. If so, a number? Christmas will be rough if not. Blah.

Anybody know what the part number for the single label holders that can fit on the glass on the beauty focal is? I have been look ing for this sucker on go cart and can't find it. We have like 12 left. The picture is of the side, because that is what is unique.

Attachments

• 0916191822a.jpg
    0916191822a.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 29
Anybody know what the part number for the single label holders that can fit on the glass on the beauty focal is? I have been look ing for this sucker on go cart and can't find it. We have like 12 left. The picture is of the side, because that is what is unique.
They’re made for the new chrome baskets as well as the glass shelves in beauty so maybe try basket label holder. Just be careful because there is a label strip holder for baskets as well. This might seem obvious but did you check the part itself? A lot of label holders have the part number right on them.

Who builds the furniture displays these days? For years, it’s gone back and forth between pmtl and signing tm. Now that my signing position is gone and our lazy new pmtl’s go to response for anything is “It’s not my job”, I want to have a response for when they ask me why I haven’t done it. I’ve yet to see those 10 hours per week designated for signing, so I guess I can say it’s not my job too.

@Send me a sign
Our PML still does the furniture builds, as well as all builds that are not done by a vendor. Not sure, but if they really resist, you could put in a work order for it. I did it this summer for patio, because some dummy sold the displays while we still had merch in the back. I put it in so it would populate in his workload. He always tells me that he only gets credit if a work order is put in.

@Send me a sign
Our PML still does the furniture builds, as well as all builds that are not done by a vendor. Not sure, but if they really resist, you could put in a work order for it. I did it this summer for patio, because some dummy sold the displays while we still had merch in the back. I put it in so it would populate in his workload. He always tells me that he only gets credit if a work order is put in.
PML’S shouldn’t building displays this year. Instead they should be securing the displays onto the shelf. team members can build it. Pretty simple. Especially when my store only got 2 displays.

I hope they send us more gray bins. Everyone keeps using them for clearance endcaps o_O

I always steal them back off the clearance endcaps. Not happening Beauty, try a different solution!

Who builds the furniture displays these days? For years, it’s gone back and forth between pmtl and signing tm. Now that my signing position is gone and our lazy new pmtl’s go to response for anything is “It’s not my job”, I want to have a response for when they ask me why I haven’t done it. I’ve yet to see those 10 hours per week designated for signing, so I guess I can say it’s not my job too.

It is no longer the PML's workload to build furniture displays. It should be the GM TL and GM Experts of that area or perhaps the TM who set the pog, most likely a Presentation Expert. PML still secures any furniture that rise above the gondola. I only have one furniture display so far and no time to build it so I think I'll add it to my other one not done from Laminate Org. 🤣

My bad. We are probably still behind slightly in store mod. We had been running at half leadership for almost 5 months now. He was probably helping out the one GMTL we had at the time. Probably going to stop now that we have the spot filled for GM2TL.

Etl log at my store

It’s funny how every month they add more things the non existent sighing TM is supposed to be doing. Now they are saying to designate 2 hours for pallet prep and 2 hours fixture room sustainment on top of the non pog signing which is 30 hours the week of TAT so someone should be getting a full 40 hours of just signing that week

Attachments

• E6786F6E-A20B-4B97-B22A-7D771E085650.jpeg
    E6786F6E-A20B-4B97-B22A-7D771E085650.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 52
Back