MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone know the correct way to submit a mysupport for missing ISM? Our TV Wall is missing a lot of the informational strips and we have been asking for them for a long time and no one has ordered them. I am starting to think we never received them in the first place.

Does the signing person not give them to you during revisions or transition? I remember getting a box for the whole wall like 4-5 months ago then a revision one a month later.

If you want to go the mysupport route I normally provide the pog # and list each part # were missing. I'm not sure if they still order for you though. They may ask your ETL to order it.

Does the signing person not give them to you during revisions or transition? I remember getting a box for the whole wall like 4-5 months ago then a revision one a month later.

If you want to go the mysupport route I normally provide the pog # and list each part # were missing. I'm not sure if they still order for you though. They may ask your ETL to order it.
Okay thanks; I did ask our signing person about them and she said she only saw the box that was meant for the revision TVs (Which we have up) that we put on the wall; never an entire box of them.

Damn so much signing to do next week and I'm scheduled to do presentation. Does anyone know what's in the oversize Target Circle box?

A ton according to the non pog signing. 8-10 hours just for target circle. Front end flags, window clings, new red card ism and such. Complete overall of all front end ism

Also saw 8 banner signing for the cart corral. That's a first for me.

Also saw 8 banner signing for the cart corral. That's a first for me.
oh yeah that too. last time they did these for the "target run" marketing my PML did ours. I don't remember if he was supposed to or if he just did it anyway.

Damn so much signing to do next week and I'm scheduled to do presentation. Does anyone know what's in the oversize Target Circle box?

lots of ism for the front end. i put ours up early because i'm not going to be at work on the day they want it up and front end will most definitely not do it, so it took me nearly my entire 8 hour shift to get it all done.

lots of ism for the front end. i put ours up early because i'm not going to be at work on the day they want it up and front end will most definitely not do it, so it took me nearly my entire 8 hour shift to get it all done.
It specifically said not to put up early. You can’t even wear the T-shirts until the 6th. They’d prefer a day late than a few days early.

It specifically said not to put up early. You can’t even wear the T-shirts until the 6th. They’d prefer a day late than a few days early.

lol i was told to put it up early by our front end etl so i did. our pml already put up the cart corral wrap and basket liners because he was directed to do it by the end of this week.

Oh well🤷🏽‍♂️ Not like it’s their job to read communication or anything lol

idk about our etl, but my pml got direction from above to put up the cart corral wrap and basket liners this week. he forwarded the email to me because he was looking for the liners and wrap so maybe that was the only stuff that could be put up early? either way it's done now so rip.

edit: and when i say direction from above, i mean above store level lol. just to clarify.

Last edited:
doing frozen + star wars ism tonight so that's going to be an adventure. i only have 8 hours to do all of it (can't go over or i'll hit ot) so i'm hoping none of it is too complicated but i'll be real i haven't really seen the vmgs yet.

The weekly ad came in my mail today, and there is a half page wrap around on it with everything Target Circle. So, it is out in the wild already.

The weekly ad came in my mail today, and there is a half page wrap around on it with everything Target Circle. So, it is out in the wild already.
No I know it’s public I was just saying there was communication to not set it early and a big do not wear until October 6th sign in the T-shirt boxes. I personally don’t get it but whatever

doing frozen + star wars ism tonight so that's going to be an adventure. i only have 8 hours to do all of it (can't go over or i'll hit ot) so i'm hoping none of it is too complicated but i'll be real i haven't really seen the vmgs yet.
I already set frozen and Star Wars. I left it in the fixture room. Tomorrow morning, I will roll them out onto the floor and put up the signing. I didn’t put up the signing because it probably won’t be able to get out the backroom doors.

The Toys focal for Star Wars may take a bit of time if you don't have someone to help you get it on the pegboard. A bit awkward and weighty doing it alone. The rest of the ISM is easy enough....though I didn't build the trees for the Frozen towers yet because 1) didn't think they'd fit out the backroom doors and 2) no instructions included and I didn't have time to hunt down a VMG to see what exactly it looks like (couple pieces have me stumped at the moment).

My SETL is taking care of all the front end Circle signing (including the door clings!) and my PML will do the cart corral signing if we ever find it, lol. The team has been wearing the new shirts all week. I would have liked one but I guess corporate thinks only 2 people in my store are XS/S and everyone else needs XXL and XXXL because that's all that's left. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And can I just say, it would be really nice if corporate sent out a survey asking about 7x11 signholder needs for Q4 BEFORE they autoship the push. We didn't use anything they sent last year, and don't need any of what they sent this year either. It's be much more efficient if they just took that money and threw it into a dumpster fire.........oh, wait. I guess that's exactly what they did. 🤣

And can I just say, it would be really nice if corporate sent out a survey asking about 7x11 signholder needs for Q4 BEFORE they autoship the push. We didn't use anything they sent last year, and don't need any of what they sent this year either. It's be much more efficient if they just took that money and threw it into a dumpster fire.........oh, wait. I guess that's exactly what they did. 🤣
Try new store opening shipment.... I got legit a a pallets worth of 7x11 generic holders. Tossed about half and still have way too many. Sometimes people doing the AD apologize for tossing a couple on accident and they’re actually doing me a favor. Weirdly enough my Q4 auto shipment only had softlines shovel base 7x11 holders

Try new store opening shipment.... I got legit a a pallets worth of 7x11 generic holders. Tossed about half and still have way too many. Sometimes people doing the AD apologize for tossing a couple on accident and they’re actually doing me a favor. Weirdly enough my Q4 auto shipment only had softlines shovel base 7x11 holders

Oh, God, I can only imagine the horrendous amount of extra stuff you get with a new store! We got a bunch of softlines Q4 signholders which my VM said he didn't need any of except a new holder for the wall signs. I haven't opened the pallet that has the hardlines Q4 push yet but I can see the boxes on it. I'm throwing away shelf ones all the time because people can't figure out that it's ok to toss broken ones.

Oh, God, I can only imagine the horrendous amount of extra stuff you get with a new store! We got a bunch of softlines Q4 signholders which my VM said he didn't need any of except a new holder for the wall signs. I haven't opened the pallet that has the hardlines Q4 push yet but I can see the boxes on it. I'm throwing away shelf ones all the time because people can't figure out that it's ok to toss broken ones.
It was way too much of some stuff and not the right of the important stuff. A year later and I’m still ordering stuff/getting in fixtures I ordered 6-9 months ago. My DSD is mad because she has to approve any fixture orders and asks why Im constantly ordering fixtures.... maybe because we still don’t have things like the right depth shelves.... half of my ECs are 22 inch shelves because they sent 22s instead of 18 at store open and said to just put them up anyway. I’ve been ordering 5 cases a week and just swapping them out as they come in

Back