MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

It’s funny how every month they add more things the non existent sighing TM is supposed to be doing. Now they are saying to designate 2 hours for pallet prep and 2 hours fixture room sustainment on top of the non pog signing which is 30 hours the week of TAT so someone should be getting a full 40 hours of just signing that week

Your typo for "sighing tm" is appropriate

It’s funny how every month they add more things the non existent sighing TM is supposed to be doing. Now they are saying to designate 2 hours for pallet prep and 2 hours fixture room sustainment on top of the non pog signing which is 30 hours the week of TAT so someone should be getting a full 40 hours of just signing that week

lol i saw that the other day and laughed.

also sorry guys, i forgot to get your numbers! i had a crazy busy day with furniture today. i'll get them tomorrow.

Lol. ...I get 5 and a half hours a week now for signing. Just bust the pallet and trash the old shit in the fixture room. Except when they need me...12 hour days...no more...at the end of my rope..can't see doing black Friday or Christmas when I'm only getting 20-24 hours a week being a dbo and signing flunkie...sick of being used and abused.

There is a bookshelf display randomly between the bar stool display shelves :oops: Not sure if error or what but it's totally does not fit in.

Do you have the part number for these still? I need a couple and there’s nothing in the ism guide

- 4495128 (max 5 for quantity)
- 4495124 (max 5 for quantity)

hopefully these are what you're looking for! if not, lmk.

Are the actual ceiling clips orderable? I have plenty of wires. If so, a number? Christmas will be rough if not. Blah.

- 4431255 (max 5 sets of 12 for quantity)
- 4468861 (max 5 sets of 5 for quantity)

You know the flippy numbers for endcaps and sidecaps? Do any of them have a percent sign? I know there's ones that say "for", "buy" and "get", etc, but I don't recall seeing any with a % and I know my store is missing a bunch, so...

You know the flippy numbers for endcaps and sidecaps? Do any of them have a percent sign? I know there's ones that say "for", "buy" and "get", etc, but I don't recall seeing any with a % and I know my store is missing a bunch, so...

I've never seen one on any of the flip numbers we've had. I like the idea of it though for clearance endcaps!

I've never seen one on any of the flip numbers we've had. I like the idea of it though for clearance endcaps!
I have a board in our SFS work area with our INF, sort on time, OPU picked on time, and quality/damage, so having a real percent sign instead of the ones I printed from the computer would have been cool, but I'm not too surprised if it doesn't exist.

Here’s a question. Got these fosh sign holders in part number 4347935. And being a next gen remodeled store we got in some endcap strips.
so that being said,anyone heard anything about the old aisle markers returning?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
Here’s a question. Got these fosh sign holders in part number 4347935. And being a next gen remodeled store we got in some endcap strips.
so that being said,anyone heard anything about the old aisle markers returning?

No, they always send them with each set, whether you're NextGen or not.

Well our furniture displays are starting to come in now, conviently the same time we get 3 pallets of kitchen displays. F

Once we set the aisle, we're done. Now that the displays are coming in, my tl told the area to tl we aren't going back to build them unless they give us the hours back to do it. When we set the aisles, since we didn't have any to build but one, they used those hours for us to push truck. Now the displays are here and just sitting in the back.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the correct way to submit a mysupport for missing ISM? Our TV Wall is missing a lot of the informational strips and we have been asking for them for a long time and no one has ordered them. I am starting to think we never received them in the first place.

Back