MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Fuck I am not going to find the time to do the new headers across the store.

I'm letting those be the VM's problem. My store's focus on accurate sfc/sfq is killing my normal timelines for finishing pogs and with cosmetics resetting next week and me being the only one who's really good at it..... it's going to be a rough week.

And somehow my ETL thinks we should shift gears to complete the week's work by Tues so the following week can get started. So by his logic, we're about a week behind now with no chance of catching up because the systems are so fucked up, I wasted most of today fixing sfcs for one pog, pulling it, then dropping an exf and pulling that too.

Also domestics salesplans and decor trend runs too

Since I'm Plano I don't need to worry about the salesplans, but I do usually help with the decor stuff. But the DBO we have for it now should be able to handle it with the VM's assistance.

I'm letting those be the VM's problem. My store's focus on accurate sfc/sfq is killing my normal timelines for finishing pogs and with cosmetics resetting next week and me being the only one who's really good at it..... it's going to be a rough week.

And somehow my ETL thinks we should shift gears to complete the week's work by Tues so the following week can get started. So by his logic, we're about a week behind now with no chance of catching up because the systems are so fucked up, I wasted most of today fixing sfcs for one pog, pulling it, then dropping an exf and pulling that too.

Since I'm Plano I don't need to worry about the salesplans, but I do usually help with the decor stuff. But the DBO we have for it now should be able to handle it with the VM's assistance.
This is not the week to try and get ahead 😂 if you’re planning on starting to work a week ahead pick a week with little to no work 😂. Sometimes these ETLs just hear something and run with it without actually thinking logically for themselves

This is not the week to try and get ahead 😂 if you’re planning on starting to work a week ahead pick a week with little to no work 😂. Sometimes these ETLs just hear something and run with it without actually thinking logically for themselves

I do a lot of the silent smile and nod when he starts talking about it. Let the man have his hopes and dreams. 🤣

This is the condition of pallet we got in. Totally broken down. This had to be a extremely light weight pallet. Two team members struggle to lift it enough to get a jack under it. Had to drag it off the truck. Now I'll have to restock it on another pallet.View attachment 9575

Not the worst signing pallet I've ever seen.
At least the there isn't one really tall one sticking out that has been snapped off when they slammed it through the door.

Our pallets of new signing standards are sitting up the steel. We did no refresh in the fixture room so no signing got sorted. Who's going to do all that? I don't think they have any sort of plan at all.

I've noticed a lot of the cosmetics signing is coming in multiple boxes. For no good reason. I have about six different boxes just for nailcare, one of which arrived today. Double check it's not missing somewhere.

There's no boxes in my steel labelled for the brands I mentioned

I've noticed a lot of the cosmetics signing is coming in multiple boxes. For no good reason. I have about six different boxes just for nailcare, one of which arrived today. Double check it's not missing somewhere.
Did your essie for nail care come separate? I can’t find mine

The sonia and brush signs came late. It was mixed into this weeks signing pallet. I'm missing Physical Formula though.

UGH GOD.

I don't have TIME to go back and do things I'm on a "finish everything including the new signing standards pallet" binge.

Can anyone tell me why we switched from a 3x2 to a 2x3? I opened one of the new ISM boxes for the fixture room reset and the paper size is different....

Back