MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I stopped by the sd's office and asked him who was doing the new signing standards switch. No idea about it apparently. Good to know. Nice to know signing means nothing anymore. I remember a time I got written up because a PIECE of signing wasn't up. But now? Two giant pallets can float around AND the fixture room refresh not done and it's okay. I wonder why I ever cared?

Can anyone tell me why we switched from a 3x2 to a 2x3? I opened one of the new ISM boxes for the fixture room reset and the paper size is different....

Uh....this would be news to me. Is this something that is on this week's signing pallet?

Is "e veryday value everyday yum" and "craves and saves " toss?

Yes. All endcaps throughout the store will have the same standards now.

Uh....this would be news to me. Is this something that is on this week's signing pallet?

It was mentioned in one of the updates and said to just store them for now as the option to print the new size doesn’t exist. Also we will be able to print the sale and free GG signs woth the header already on the paper

Okay cause the thing didn't say toss and I wanted to be sure.

Excellent cause I hate them.

Wait does this mean specialized endcap headers for salesplanners won't be a thing?

It was mentioned in one of the updates and said to just store them for now as the option to print the new size doesn’t exist. Also we will be able to print the sale and free GG signs woth the header already on the paper

I have the new 7x11 signs we can print, just haven't seen any other new printables yet.

Okay cause the thing didn't say toss and I wanted to be sure.

Excellent cause I hate them.

Wait does this mean specialized endcap headers for salesplanners won't be a thing?

I think there will still be specialized headers, brands pay a lot to have those. Just anything w/o a special header will be more consistent.

Wanna come do mine? 🤣

Some of ours fell into the following week. My TL was still able to pre-tie them.

Lol nah I still gotta fucking do Fragrance POG and the Maybelline signing.

And then walk the store for old 7x11 and sidecap signs to toss.

New signing standards are finished on all endcaps

My SD gave me 4 hours next to do the signing standards. He said all he wants me to do is break down the pallet, empty the fixture room of all old signing, and put the new signing on there. He said the dbo's are responsible for putting up the new signing. Good with me.

Where can I find a copy of all the new signs? My SD said it wasn't listed in the addendum. Is there a sheet contained in the signing itself.

My SD gave me 4 hours next to do the signing standards. He said all he wants me to do is break down the pallet, empty the fixture room of all old signing, and put the new signing on there. He said the dbo's are responsible for putting up the new signing. Good with me.

Where can I find a copy of all the new signs? My SD said it wasn't listed in the addendum. Is there a sheet contained in the signing itself.

There should have been some papers attached to the black shrink wrap.

Was informed today that we are part of a test pet expansion. Literally half of books is going away to make room for it. Anyone else getting this? It's happening the last week of February.

Was informed today that we are part of a test pet expansion. Literally half of books is going away to make room for it. Anyone else getting this? It's happening the last week of February.

We had half of entertainment go away a little over a year ago, but ours was to make a toys flat area for bulkier toys.

remember the tree

Lol. I didn't have to hang mine. The company that designed it hung it for me. And put up the gondola signing wrong which I had to fix and the black bars on the wall were hung crooked which I also had to fix. 🤣

Not that I'm bitter or anything about other people coming in and doing my job and doing it poorly.

This week's pallet only gave me brushes and Sonia.

Oh well. Unless I get NYX on next week's pallet on like, Wednesday, it won't get done.

I can't wait to hear the crying next week about whether we changed all the capacities and sfq's on cosmetics. We didn't and we aren't.

We were forced to update counts. TL was all over it, constantly reminding us. I made one of the cosmetics people do it who was scheduled under presentation. I ain't got time for that nonsense when my allocated hours do not factor that time in too. I get time to set. And that's it. So that's what I did.

I wish target gave us a way to reprint target circle deal signs easier; it’s so annoying photocopying it since you don’t get the full header/ when you have no 7x11 paper to use to cut the header off since your bosses refuse to order it..

Back