MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

did you guys keep all the cardboard cubby boxes and shit we got for amplified gifting? not sure if i should be keeping them or tossing them.

did you guys keep all the cardboard cubby boxes and shit we got for amplified gifting? not sure if i should be keeping them or tossing them.

Anything used when amp gifting rolled out should still be kept as those bins are still shown on the vmgs for new amp pogs.

Most of what we used this past Q4 could be tossed according to my VM.

Last edited:
Kept a lot. Not all.
I wanted to keep the amp gifting gray cardboard but on my day off they disappeared, sigh.
Can’t hide everything from those that ‘help’ to clean. Cleaning sure is easy when all you do is throw it all away.
i seem to be short on lots of things now than our fixture room is clean.
Wish the open top never came, maybe more fixtures would have found a home instead of been tossed.

Cleaning sure is easy when all you do is throw it all away.
i seem to be short on lots of things now than our fixture room is clean.
Wish the open top never came, maybe more fixtures would have found a home instead of been tossed.
I keep saying this, but it doesn't matter since we got a pretty picture to tweet at the DTL. 🙄 I can't wait until ODL sets and we don't have any of the squiggly bars or magna bars we need.

At least y'all are short on things. We can't access anything in the fixture room because it's filled with six pallets of Levi's shit because the two Style TLs and the VM will not fucking prioritize that set.

At least y'all are short on things. We can't access anything in the fixture room because it's filled with six pallets of Levi's shit because the two Style TLs and the VM will not fucking prioritize that set.

My store must not be getting the Levi's. We don't have any pallets for it, though the Style TL and VM have been crazy busy with all the new vmgs.

Did anyone received their electric shave displays for the new fixture? Wondering what the boxes look like.

It's one large box with all the displays inside. It does have a green display label on the outside and is about 2' x 2' x 1 1/2' in size.

When you go to install the displays, you will need a second person since you have to remove the shelf from the gondola to secure the new fixture to the shelf, after placing the displays on as well. Was kind of a PITA. Hope there's not a lot of revisions for this pog!

It's one large box with all the displays inside. It does have a green display label on the outside and is about 2' x 2' x 1 1/2' in size.

When you go to install the displays, you will need a second person since you have to remove the shelf from the gondola to secure the new fixture to the shelf, after placing the displays on as well. Was kind of a PITA. Hope there's not a lot of revisions for this pog!

Thanks!

Are we using regular shelves or those white ones.

Oh god bless America I don't have to move those blessings be

Well, you do have to take them off, install the displays to the wedge, then install the wedge to the shelf, THEN put the shelf back into the gondola. It ain't easy. But it is doable. And looks very nice once complete.

Well, you do have to take them off, install the displays to the wedge, then install the wedge to the shelf, THEN put the shelf back into the gondola. It ain't easy. But it is doable. And looks very nice once complete.

Are we talking about the same kind of shelf

The white ones with the bottom that comes off right?

Back