MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Wtf...fos Easter sign doesn't give an actual ceiling grid layout? Not even a side labeled entrance? Fuck the ism team.

And now my last egg flower set doesn't line up correctly and has extra holes....rawr. and they are reprints...canadian barcode, lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have the SAP number for the pouches we use for the pog headers in the aisles and on the floor in seasonal? Thanks in advance.

I think there is a new number now, but back in 2014 the item description from the package for single slot holders was:

Softlines Location Insert Holder
100/pack
Item# ES6-1042448

So sayeth random pictures in my phone.

I think there is a new number now, but back in 2014 the item description from the package for single slot holders was:

Softlines Location Insert Holder
100/pack
Item# ES6-1042448

So sayeth random pictures in my phone.
4338713 are the single label variety. The sightlines ones are a triple holder I think.

WE GET MONEY BACK FOR THAT?

Don't feel bad, for the first month as signing TM on the Metal Recycling sticker I put my Team member name instead of my store, where it says T: ____, then Date:____

LOL!

No one noticed, (I figured it out myself in a very (omfg I am an idiot, thank god no one noticed) moment.

Needless to say it didn't help my bank account

Last edited:
I have 10-15 repacks (in the fixture room) of the left, center, right stardust dividers for domestics. Did we get rid of them in the last few sets? I would love to recycle all of it!

I have 10-15 repacks (in the fixture room) of the left, center, right stardust dividers for domestics. Did we get rid of them in the last few sets? I would love to recycle all of it!

IIRC we're still using them in the bedding aisles.

At least I am in my store.

Pillow cases on top shelf. Quilts. But yeah, we will be getting rid of a chunk of ours soon. I've got enough for three stores.

IIRC we're still using them in the bedding aisles.

At least I am in my store.
Ugh, we were almost out of them because a hardlines tl wanted to use them on ALL the sheets. I ordered more as requested.... then they decided they wanted to use frozen pushers there instead (which I'll admit actually looks pretty good). Now I'm sitting on 4 cases up in the steel. o_O

Ugh, we were almost out of them because a hardlines tl wanted to use them on ALL the sheets. I ordered more as requested.... then they decided they wanted to use frozen pushers there instead (which I'll admit actually looks pretty good). Now I'm sitting on 4 cases up in the steel. o_O

New frozen pushers or old? My leadership really wants to downsweep the sheets shelves with wire fencing and I've been stalling because I think it will look tacky. Pushers might look better though...

We used to have them on all the sheets, the the pog didn't call for it.

New frozen pushers or old? My leadership really wants to downsweep the sheets shelves with wire fencing and I've been stalling because I think it will look tacky. Pushers might look better though...

New frozen pushers. I'm sitting on pallets of the 22" ones from the grocery rollout a few months ago because the frozen tl decided to have his guys "help" by putting the old ones in. We put them out on the base deck and they look pretty nice.

We used to have them on all the sheets, the the pog didn't call for it.
We were going to do that until someone suggested the pushers. I was skeptical until we put them on the shelf, but they work better with all the dead space on the shelves between each sheet set!

New frozen pushers. I'm sitting on pallets of the 22" ones from the grocery rollout a few months ago because the frozen tl decided to have his guys "help" by putting the old ones in. We put them out on the base deck and they look pretty nice.

We were going to do that until someone suggested the pushers. I was skeptical until we put them on the shelf, but they work better with all the dead space on the shelves between each sheet set!
Ours are pretty tight for space. I wish there was wiggle room between them. Zoning is a bitch.

Did anybody get a weird "scatter rug" fixture on their pallet about two weeks back?
I think its for the furniture focal that used to have the love seat? Or the teepee.

Alright kids...steritech came today and everyone shit themselves over my signing tub being in the fixture room because "no tubs or carts, just a ladder" but only 36 in of aisle required? Can I push back on this? Or do your signing tubs live elsewhere...?

Hope they come to my store and get these tl's to stop dropping carts of random stuff every day. It's not just fixtures, loads of product/clearance just ends up there because it's the only area with space after I clear it out

Back