MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

My etl put up backing paper and set it. I went to change headers and realize they didn't pot the backer under the headers...smdh. opened boxes from pull for mobiles, one or more boxes is a pispick. Etl threw out pog and got prissy when I reminded them out makes my life harder if they toss stuff before its set. Not to mention its not helpful if they half fuck up the pog instead of committing to seething everything, let alone doing it right.

And this is exactly why the Presentation team shouldn't be killed. Me and one of my Plano TMs knocked it all out in 3/4 of a full day. Instructions on Displays and some Signing was BS, I also winged it and it turned out looking nice.

Does anyone know the part number for the small plastic L-brackets that we use to secure the heavier furniture to the shelves? I need them for the cribs. Thanks in advance.

I played with mine too because we have a support pole in the middle of the aisle. So I put the cloud up front and the two smaller mobiles in the middle and back of the aisle.

The VML wanted it above the focal.

After managing to lose the damn instructions and beating the hell out of the cloud. So helpful to have people rummaging with no idea what they're doing.

I'm trying my best to ignore the clusterfuck that's the inline set, just hideous. E2E with randoms setting POGs is going to be hell.

So I have some whales on wire, a hook, and a plastic anchor.

Now what?

I tossed the plastic anchor and the hook. If you check on WB under Transition Communication there is a Cloud Island link. It will show you how they think you should attach the whale mobile to the fixture. I used fishing line to attach mine, not a wire. You should also have some ".Com only" hang tags for this display. I think in total there are 3 mobile displays that will attach the same way, also online only.

Was very frustrated that any kind of instructions for this whole thing was only available on WB. I wasted almost half a day trying to figure it all out by guessing and it still isn't quite right! And the etl who set it didn't do it right so the curtain displays aren't lining up with the curtain product and she used the backer paper for section 1 which wasn't supposed to have it so now the end cap for Cloud Island is missing it.

The VML wanted it above the focal.

After managing to lose the damn instructions and beating the hell out of the cloud. So helpful to have people rummaging with no idea what they're doing.

I'm trying my best to ignore the clusterfuck that's the inline set, just hideous. E2E with randoms setting POGs is going to be hell.

My suggestion is to ignore your VML and to do. exactly as Target wants. f your VML wants it changed, they sure as shit have their Wave Training. VML's are not your Boss (yet, anyways, regarding how target is going).

Our job is to set Target Pogs as accurately as possible, which with their current standards are hilarious.

You did your job, (according to Target) anyone wants it changed, its on them.

My suggestion is to ignore your VML and to do. exactly as Target wants. f your VML wants it changed, they sure as shit have their Wave Training. VML's are not your Boss (yet, anyways, regarding how target is going).

Our job is to set Target Pogs as accurately as possible, which with their current standards are hilarious.

You did your job, (according to Target) anyone wants it changed, its on them.

Thankfully my VML likes it where it is.

So I have to confess my sin.

I forgot to order shelves for the freezers. CTL got mad at me and asked why they hadn't come in. The real reason is I forgot. The reason I told him is that it takes 50-something days to come in (according to SAP) and that they're on back order.

My sin is that I made a fake email showing him that they're on backorder

Does anyone know the part number for the small plastic L-brackets that we use to secure the heavier furniture to the shelves? I need them for the cribs. Thanks in advance.
Plastic? I've only got metal and I'd never use plastic instead. You likely have spares in the fixture room or hoarded by your pmt. I'll check in the morning though.

Thankfully my VML likes it where it is.

So I have to confess my sin.

I forgot to order shelves for the freezers. CTL got mad at me and asked why they hadn't come in. The real reason is I forgot. The reason I told him is that it takes 50-something days to come in (according to SAP) and that they're on back order.

My sin is that I made a fake email showing him that they're on backorder
At this point I'd likely tell my ctl to order them herself, which she does half the time when its not her job because it's a pog thing, which fucks up my own order.

I wonder if the TLs still have SAP access or did they take it along with myTime access.
I'm not even sure if she had SAP access, her idea of ordering is writing it on the order list for our hrtm who places it ever Friday.

Where am I supposed to hang the Cloud Island overhead
So I put mine in the right aisle with the bedding pog, but definitely hung it OVER the actual gondola instead of the middle of the valley. I didn't notice the print under the picture until after I was done and I am not about to move it lol.

I wonder if the TLs still have SAP access or did they take it along with myTime access.
I just learned that apparently some tls don't have SAP access? I told someone they could order themselves and they told me they had no access! :eek:

I just learned that apparently some tls don't have SAP access? I told someone they could order themselves and they told me they had no access! :eek:
My TL doesn't have SAP access. It was never set up correctly when he was promoted and he could never be bothered to fix it. Our current ETL-Log just lets anyone use their login.

From what I understand, you have to be given access to SAP. By whom, I don't know. I assume the STL or ETL-HR. At my store, only one GSTL, the Food Ave TL, the PMT, and I are the only ones that are supposed to order so that nothing gets ordered if we don't need it. There are other ETLs and TLs who have access from before, but aren't supposed to order anything themselves.

So today I learned our new PMT was also a Pricing/Plano TL before becoming PMT.

I'm really happy about this and hope he never ever leaves
Ours was too, and it doesn't really help them much. He still bitches about needing to build stuff at inconvenient times. He does care about the fixture room to an extent, but that also means more bitching when it gets bad.

So today I learned our new PMT was also a Pricing/Plano TL before becoming PMT.

I'm really happy about this and hope he never ever leaves
Mine never was, he's done property management for various companies his entire career. He's fairly good at pog reading compared to my team, and hes a mysupport pro.

Ours was too, and it doesn't really help them much. He still bitches about needing to build stuff at inconvenient times. He does care about the fixture room to an extent, but that also means more bitching when it gets bad.

Mine says he likes projects so I'm gonna take that for what it's worth.

Back