MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

So we have 20 Trailers for our A&A 2.0 and Home Innovation , also my BTC/BTS signing should be arriving this weekend. Gonna be an interesting first two weeks.

So we have 20 Trailers for our A&A 2.0 and Home Innovation , also my BTC/BTS signing should be arriving this weekend. Gonna be an interesting first two weeks.
Fuck dude. What size store are you? Also did they hire pog just for the remodel? They want to hire 3-4 new pog tm for the remodel. We aren't until October and the team is already hurting for hours...

Fuck dude. What size store are you? Also did they hire pog just for the remodel? They want to hire 3-4 new pog tm for the remodel. We aren't until October and the team is already hurting for hours...

Our POG team is going to be our Remodel Team, we have Flow TM's who have been trained on Plano to fill in as our Scabs (lol). However, this was before they released the new Household Commodies adjacency on us, which is going to be an epic bitch, so now we are all involved in BTS/BTC (We are for first time higher than just "Super Freaky" this year, whatever that means), as well as the households set, which I expect closing team will Strip it, we will set it, and our ETL-LOG will work his magic to have extra flow TM's in on a non-truck day, to push it.

It's gonna be a terrible 7 weeks, and I am expecting to not be around much longer after that.

The good news is we can load up all of our Trailers with extra fixtures to be shipped to a "Number of Stores in need." This is where I think I could sneak a couple pallets of the 22" pushers we have for GOM left over (That we literally cannot use anywhere else) onto. (Our contractor is Awesome.)

Last edited:
Our POG team is going to be our Remodel Team, we have Flow TM's who have been trained on Plano to fill in as our Scabs (lol). However, this was before they released the new Household Commodies adjacency on us, which is going to be an epic bitch, so now we are all involved in BTS/BTC (We are for first time higher than just "Super Freaky" this year, whatever that means), as well as the households set, which I expect closing team will Strip it, we will set it, and our ETL-LOG will work his magic to have extra flow TM's in on a non-truck day, to push it.

It's gonna be a terrible 7 weeks, and I am expecting to not be around much longer after that.

The good news is we can load up all of our Trailers with extra fixtures to be shipped to a "Number of Stores in need." This is where I think I could sneak a couple pallets of the 22" pushers we have for GOM left over (That we literally cannot use anywhere else) onto. (Our contractor is Awesome.)

Also this is a remodel for all of Ready to War, Boys and Girls, Men's, Jewelry & Accessories, Shoes..... thats the first 3 weeks, then it is Home Innovation which is a huge cut up our Small Appliances section and our middle (Section c in my store (light bulbs, plastic storage, etc.)(it entirely moves, along with our entire vacuum wall (horray....). The only Section I am absolutely happy (along with my POG Team) that doesn't move is Kitchen Gadgets!!! (And Stationary and Towels, but Towels is stupid easy).

Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't have it yet, and may be dealing with this in the near future.

This alone would be a big enough reason for my store to not get any sort of remodel... There is no convenient place to put even half that many trailers.

Yoy have extra 22s? After breaking down 28s we are still going to be wicked short... and no eta on fulfillment for those.
This alone would be a big enough reason for my store to not get any sort of remodel... There is no convenient place to put even half that many trailers.
We have the room, although it won't be convenient in the least.

Anyone have a pic of the correct brackets/ bars for trail mix and granola? They fit on the magna bars, but I've only got so many running around after we recycled most with the pushers coming in the near future... did you get more or are magna bars the right thing?

Yoy have extra 22s? After breaking down 28s we are still going to be wicked short... and no eta on fulfillment for those.

Anyone have a pic of the correct brackets/ bars for trail mix and granola? They fit on the magna bars, but I've only got so many running around after we recycled most with the pushers coming in the near future... did you get more or are magna bars the right thing?

We have anywhere between 2200-2600 extra 22" Pushers and about 2600 extra 18" Pushers. All of our extra remodel fixtures will be sent to stores in my district after we are done who do not have them yet, I plan on calling them to see if they want the extra 22" pushers. 18" Pushers however, we can use in numerous places.

Magna bars are right, (they are like the long version of the old cheese bars). They literally just sit on the bar. We had some weird pushers that I believe were for juice one time (They were a double pusher, I think for the specialty fruit/veggie drinks in PFresh or something. They are the exact same concept, but slightly shorter and single pushers.

You would be surprised, where they can fit.

We got the same Contractor Lead we had last year for our E&E Remodel (Thank god, the guy had an answer for everything). Our ETL-Remodel seems useless and disappears for hours on end.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to remove the 6 inch extender from the large double pushers?
Screw driver to remove the double prong that connects them. Renders the connector useless but its the only way we found. It's great therapy... lol.

The part numbers on both type of magna bats I have don't match the ones given one the pog. Plus we've recycled do many since we've done away with them in most places... had to scrounge. But not the two piece or three piece was the correct part number, and the three piece is circa 2009.

The Pushers themselves actually fit quite well for ANY 4"bar (Outside of Softlines, and our silver Safety bars). They work on the Heavy Capacity ones in rugs, frames etc, as well as I would assume the Black heavy duty bars used in cookware.

The Pushers themselves actually fit quite well for ANY 4"bar (Outside of Softlines, and our silver Safety bars). They work on the Heavy Capacity ones in rugs, frames etc, as well as I would assume the Black heavy duty bars used in cookware.
Some of my gondola white bars were the wrong thickness, but some of them are from 2009...

Some of my gondola white bars were the wrong thickness, but some of them are from 2009...

I am going to have to order the magna bars to switch to the new pushers. Currently the pegged cereal at my store uses the softlines bars because that was all we had at the time. And I am still waiting on an order of the pushers so I can finish AF nuts and start the pegged cereal. They didn't even send me enough to complete cereal had I started there this week- would have been one case short. Instead I used them in nuts, but ran out halfway thru. :mad:

Anyone know how to remove the 6 inch extender from the large double pushers?

If you're talking about the cereal pushers you slide a small screwdriver up through the bottom, there's prongs on both sides of the connectors that push in and they'll just lift up and out.

You could even save them for reuse later if you like, but I just tossed them since I don't see the point of keeping them around.

Also, those yogurt "pushers" suck. They take a long time to assemble, and my hands were aching by the end of it.

If you're talking about the cereal pushers you slide a small screwdriver up through the bottom, there's prongs on both sides of the connectors that push in and they'll just lift up and out.

You could even save them for reuse later if you like, but I just tossed them since I don't see the point of keeping them around.

Also, those yogurt "pushers" suck. They take a long time to assemble, and my hands were aching by the end of it.

My store manager doesn't know they're in yet. So we're installing them when yogurt resets in the end of July.

I am going to have to order the magna bars to switch to the new pushers. Currently the pegged cereal at my store uses the softlines bars because that was all we had at the time. And I am still waiting on an order of the pushers so I can finish AF nuts and start the pegged cereal. They didn't even send me enough to complete cereal had I started there this week- would have been one case short. Instead I used them in nuts, but ran out halfway thru. :mad:
I was 7 short. Stole the double herb pushers we had extra :p

Trying to set the casper endcap...ism box has fins and header... No display to be found. Pog doesn't list it and wants all 18s for shelves...wtf?

Back