MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

You guys see what is replacing the Monthly signing update? It's called the Non-Pog Signing Guide. You can see the first one if you click the link in this weeks Merch Update. I think it looks way better and organizes it nicer.

Also apparently we are getting Fabric CSEs kinda like the ones in the Hearth and Hand set.

Does this completely replace the falcon board CSE? Is it just focals? Is it all of the focals?

You guys see what is replacing the Monthly signing update? It's called the Non-Pog Signing Guide. You can see the first one if you click the link in this weeks Merch Update. I think it looks way better and organizes it nicer.

Also apparently we are getting Fabric CSEs kinda like the ones in the Hearth and Hand set.

For the fabric CSE, don't you need a contractor to put the fixtures to hang on the wall?

Also curious. There isn't a single person in the store who knows what I'm talking about. Had to show them all the video

I think the fabric CSE is referring to next-gen stores only.

BTW I tried to check for the H&H stancion but it doesn't have a part number anywhere.

I was going to start building the back to school notebook shippers today since I had some extra time and the backroom team lead is already getting on me saying it's too early, bitch it's never too early especially when I only have three shifts next week.

Where to store them when built? I have zero soace. All my signing is in the fixture room. All the displays are in the team lead office. Last year, I built them in the training room. But they have orientation next Thursday. Oh well, maybe we are building them as we set. You know the old motto ... many hands make light work .

Okay team, what the heck is this for? I'm guessing it screws to the back of the shelf diamond and it holds some kind of display above it, mugs?

ua4ghir.jpg

Last edited:
If this is not rolling out to all stores (which I don't think it is), then there is a huge flaw in the signing guide. The old one would have specified those items for next-Gen stores only. The new guide does not do this. I asked mySupport for clarification.

I put a my support in too. No answer after 3 days.

You have pics of what it looks like on an endcap? I'm trying to see the point of this fixture. It sits on a regular entertainment shelf right, not a table?
On the endcap with the deeper "wooden" shelves, the books sit on it. I'll see if I can get a picture next time I'm there.

I put a my support in too. No answer after 3 days.

I'll give them until next Friday to answer before I start adding comments asking when I can expect a response. I have no qualms about being a pain in the ass about slow responses from them.

I'll give them until next Friday to answer before I start adding comments asking when I can expect a response. I have no qualms about being a pain in the ass about slow responses from them.

Did you check your back to school pallet to see whether you received the fabric CSE or falcon board version?

Did you check your back to school pallet to see whether you received the fabric CSE or falcon board version?

It's falcon board. But the signing guide didn't say that one would be fabric, only the softlines CSEs did.

I'm not concerned if I get fabric or not; I just want corporate to realize they need to be more specific with which stores are getting what in the signing guide since there are so many different versions currently in use. The old guide had those specifications or would at least say "select stores."

This week will be fun. I need to start building these BTS shippers with no space. I was offered to build on the line.... How the hell am I supposed to build on 2ft(if that) rolling metal belt? Idk why I put up with this shit

This week will be fun. I need to start building these BTS shippers with no space. I was offered to build on the line.... How the hell am I supposed to build on 2ft(if that) rolling metal belt? Idk why I put up with this shit

I split my pallet in half. Half is waiting by the fixture room where I will store the Essentials Bin once it's built, half I unloaded into the conference room where I am building & storing the notebook/folder bins once built. I managed to build 4 boxes of bins last week, stored some in my steel area and the rest along the wall of the conference room.

I have in the past also used the backroom fire aisle for space to build shippers (but store elsewhere). I never ask for permission, I just do it.

I split my pallet in half. Half is waiting by the fixture room where I will store the Essentials Bin once it's built, half I unloaded into the conference room where I am building & storing the notebook/folder bins once built. I managed to build 4 boxes of bins last week, stored some in my steel area and the rest along the wall of the conference room.

I have in the past also used the backroom fire aisle for space to build shippers (but store elsewhere). I never ask for permission, I just do it.

Etl ap refuses to let me use the fire aisle. The red is my build space(which is none) . Truck today and double truck Wednesday so there's no other space for now. I'm going to see if they'll let me use the training room or something .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180702-074225.png
    Screenshot_20180702-074225.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
Fuuuuck the notebook bins and fuck BTS

I looked at my schedule yesterday and oh joy I've got some plano shifts for that set...counting on an even bigger shitstorm that last year tbh

Back