MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I got 2 huge boxes in today that say "fos stanchion" . Is that what that is?
This one is for toys. About the same size as the actual catalogs but lighter. The actual fos one comes by the 19th of nov and goes out the week of the 25th. Etl-ge isn't giving it up though...I thought it was gonna be tree shaped.

Ps Amruth is the worst, but at least owns their poor responses

Even though I already had the toys stanchion, they sent me another one plus the fos stanchion today. Both dated to put up this week. So I now have 3 stanchions for catalogs.

Theres two toy catalog stanchions. One that goes in the FOS and one that goes in the toy expansion. The FOS one is built slightly different then the one for the toy expansion. The one that goes in the toy expansion has the swing signs in it, white base. The one that goes in the FOS you actually use the metal stanchion.

Last edited:
Theres two toy catalog stanchions. One that goes in the FOS and one that goes in the toy expansion. The FOS one is built slightly different then the one for the toy expansion. The one that goes in the toy expansion has the swing signs in it, white base. The one that goes in the FOS you actually use the metal stanchion.

ohh.. ok. thanks

Should of come direct to store today or soon this week. We’ve had the catalogs for weeks though.

Should of come direct to store today or soon this week. We’ve had the catalogs for weeks though.
Our FOS catalog ISM came today through UPS. We did have a guest last week Friday asking for the catalogs but we pleasantly told them the box states to not launch till the 28th. ;) Funny how we don't receive our tools on time to actually do our jobs. Thanks a lot, Spot!

My ETL was giving our signing TM shit for not having it up already since it was due yesterday.... it came direct to store as he was digging through his signing pallet.
Never fails. My answer is currently "in the two pallets there's no longer room in steel to sort out"

You started assembling them? We have no where to go with ours if PMT builds it. FML. And it just dawned on me that we didn't get all the parts. How many pallets did you get? We received 3. I have a feeling that these 3 are just for Mini.

You started assembling them? We have no where to go with ours if PMT builds it. FML. And it just dawned on me that we didn't get all the parts. How many pallets did you get? We received 3. I have a feeling that these 3 are just for Mini.

We have a container full of all the parts. PMT started building yesterday and left the towers by the container and the carts inside the container. I brought one cart inside since it will set with Christmas and flexed Halloween on it for this week.

We are on the short list of stores not changing Mini so we lucked out there.

We have a container full of all the parts. PMT started building yesterday and left the towers by the container and the carts inside the container. I brought one cart inside since it will set with Christmas and flexed Halloween on it for this week.

We are on the short list of stores not changing Mini so we lucked out there.
I want the mini fixtures, but the adjacency doesn't show them. Best the next closest store gets them....😩

Back