MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Got to love how even though I'm not scheduled any signing hours 3 weeks in a row, the flow tl tells me .... you have signing. Well, put it in the compactor. I'm not doing one piece of signing I'm not scheduled for.

I've been scheduled signing twice a week for the last 3 weeks and yet to work a shift. They shove me to sfs or inbound while my area continues to look like shit because people just dump. Not to mention there's 2 ism pallets in the steel and since there's no transition this week it's not priority. I'm just hoping I get a call from some of the places I've applied to.

Why are we only getting 2 new movie release fins (for backlit fixtures) lately? Before we got 6 for checklane and entertainment??? 🤔

No idea, it got pulled out and replaced with a cardboard shipper thing, but we still have the other endcap in domestics and the actual movie area in MMB.

My wire dividers I ordered for the Christmas ornaments have finally arrived. 😂😂😂
I didn't even bother auditing that like they said we needed to. We ended up running out with just enough for rear, and using leftover magnetic dividers in the stocking stuffers in mini. It worked out...better than we expected!

Why are we only getting 2 new movie release fins (for backlit fixtures) lately? Before we got 6 for checklane and entertainment??? 🤔

Probably because they have no idea what stores actually have. My store only has a backlit movie fixture at the checklanes, and last month they started sending me 6 graphics, and have continued to send me 6 every week.

I didn't even bother auditing that like they said we needed to. We ended up running out with just enough for rear, and using leftover magnetic dividers in the stocking stuffers in mini. It worked out...better than we expected!

We didn't have enough for either area because we used 22" shelves in both. Adhesive and magnetic dividers were used instead.

Probably because they have no idea what stores actually have. My store only has a backlit movie fixture at the checklanes, and last month they started sending me 6 graphics, and have continued to send me 6 every week.

lmao they keep sending my store the sidecap things for music new releases

Does anyone know the SAP name for the 2-3 inch white pegs that are used in Softlines for jewelry on the white moveable walls? They also have a grey version (surprise).

It's a two day project. Style tl have their panties in a wad already... as does my pmt.

They are right to have their panties in a wad- they're going to be folding panties an awful lot after Lace. Our VM was so stressed by the whole project and Plano not "understanding" her that she burst into tears and refused to work with us.

So how was everyones holiday signing take down and clearance bubbles go? Went fairly well for me, though getting all the wires and spiderclips sorted was a pain.

Took down the FOS and directionals on Monday.

I didn't put up seasonal or power aisle or toys so all that's left is mini. I hope I get Valentine's FOS next week so I can put that straight up instead of doing the red circles for In With The New.

Back