MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

They somehow think we'r now have 60" cse instead of 68" cse. Mysupported three times so far. Every time I've had to request the post numbers for the correct size. Still getting the shorter cse. I'm not even sure I care since I get no time to catch up. I get juniors low wall, also no time to put up.

If you felt so inclined, which at this point, probably not lol, you could mySupport one more time and point blank tell them to please update/correct your store in the system to reflect the correct size of your CSE so that right signs are sent going forward. And if they still can't figure it after that, definitely wash your hands of it and ignore it moving forward. 😊

If you felt so inclined, which at this point, probably not lol, you could mySupport one more time and point blank tell them to please update/correct your store in the system to reflect the correct size of your CSE so that right signs are sent going forward. And if they still can't figure it after that, definitely wash your hands of it and ignore it moving forward. 😊
Included in the ticket every time. Confirmed as corrected twice... I'm more upset about having to cut down the mountain of cardboard when I reorder.

What does everyone have For bullseye signing??? Does everyone still have the pups in the boxes?? How does one clean/dust it.

Still have the dogs. Don't clean 'em, don't dust 'em.

Included in the ticket every time. Confirmed as corrected twice... I'm more upset about having to cut down the mountain of cardboard when I reorder.

Gotcha. You could order 60" falcon board and swap it out in that spare time you don't have. Then it would match what they're sending. Or better yet, hang the 60" CSE with the 68" falcon board! Call the 8" of white at the bottom a decorative border. 😁

Seriously though, walk away. Not worth your time/energy anymore.

Did anyone get a new Prepaid phone card fixture? Our ATT prepaid is moving from endcap to aisle and old one is not wide enough 😐

Also Target suck at sending header signs for electronic each year Like WTF

I am also missing a phone fixture. My endcap one is a 4ft and would fit inline but I need it to stay on the new endcap pog so I am one fixture short now.

I am more pissed about the contract phones signing moving sections. Um, hello! Christmas tree clips inside a sealed sign DO NOT remove easily and are not reusable. Gotta order all new ones now.

I am also missing a phone fixture. My endcap one is a 4ft and would fit inline but I need it to stay on the new endcap pog so I am one fixture short now.

I am more pissed about the contract phones signing moving sections. Um, hello! Christmas tree clips inside a sealed sign DO NOT remove easily and are not reusable. Gotta order all new ones now.

I used the orange tool thing and came off np. Thank god I didnt peel off the double sided tape.

I used the orange tool thing and came off np. Thank god I didnt peel off the double sided tape.

My clips that didn't stay in the pegboard came loose inside the signs and trying to pry them opened failed (I sealed mine closed because they wouldn't stay shut). Failure all around here, learned something for next time though!

I learned how to make contract signs today using their laptops 😁

Click on Mobile app/Shortcut on desktop (Big K with green backround)

Communications > Printables > List the week of signs you can print out in PDF

If I remembered correctly those are the steps lol

They somehow think we'r now have 60" cse instead of 68" cse. Mysupported three times so far. Every time I've had to request the post numbers for the correct size. Still getting the shorter cse. I'm not even sure I care since I get no time to catch up. I get juniors low wall, also no time to put up.
Same here, after our remodel. After a year of waiting for them to correct it, I just cut the 8” off the bottom of the board. It went fairly quick. Popped off the bottom rail, used it as a straight edge and a brand new blade to score the board, snapped the board to finish the cut. Used the rail as a template to poke holes with a philips head for new xmas tree clips to hold rail into position. No need for perfection since it was covered by cse graphics. Took about an hour to do 2 sets of RTW. Btw I did this while everything was still hanging otherwise it would have taken all day to reassemble the whole thing

Last edited:
does anyone still have or know of the numbers for the "Everyday value for everyday yum!" 3ft EC headers for Market?
20190326_104813.jpg
My grocery TL said that the district person said we were missing them and shoud be using them instead of the normal polka dot ones used throughout the store.

does anyone still have or know of the numbers for the "Everyday value for everyday yum!" 3ft EC headers for Market?
View attachment 7593
My grocery TL said that the district person said we were missing them and shoud be using them instead of the normal polka dot ones used throughout the store.
I'll check after lunch if nobody beats me to it.

I learned how to make contract signs today using their laptops 😁

Click on Mobile app/Shortcut on desktop (Big K with green backround)

Communications > Printables > List the week of signs you can print out in PDF

If I remembered correctly those are the steps lol
I knew those slackers were supposed to print display signs... none of mine every knew how though.

View attachment 7593

Part number: 4506480
It comes as a 4ft header but with a perferation to use for 3ft.

View attachment 7593
I got my etl, stl is on my ass about it too. Well they are gunna have to wait. Target never sent me a stash!!! Oh well, I can only order 6 at a time!

I knew those slackers were supposed to print display signs... none of mine every knew how though.
Mobile plus store right? I think there’s only 2-3 stores left in our district with market source. Luckily my TMs print them out weekly from the POA

Do you happen to have the part number for the black prepaid fixture 4ft? Can't seem to find it other than the DPCI.

Do you happen to have the part number for the black prepaid fixture 4ft? Can't seem to find it other than the DPCI.
I believe those are brought in by the Blackhawk vendor. At least, that's what we were told when we needed more of the black rails that hold the fin signs and needed to replace a damaged black fixture.

Pro tip for assembling the new Cat & Jack overhead planets for next week: use the metal posts they send as a guide for layering the ring pieces together. Insert into the holes first, remove adhesive, then align the red layer with the posts. Way easier than trying to align everything just right and not have it get stuck wrong. This also helps ensure the holes are the right size since you have to push that post through 3 layers of foamboard. And you can do it with one person this way too.

*Edited to add: long viking screws may work a bit better than the metal posts. The second planet I did proved a bit trickier using the posts. But definitely use the posts to secure everything after because those rings are heavy!

Hanging it, you may want a second person on hand just in case.

Last edited:
I believe those are brought in by the Blackhawk vendor. At least, that's what we were told when we needed more of the black rails that hold the fin signs and needed to replace a damaged black fixture.

No part number. The DPCI is a display with class 94 so I used Audit to zero it out (after fixing the counts/capacities which were wrong to begin with). Keeping fingers crossed it gets sent in.

It was already 0 but zeroed it out again. I also sent Blackhawk an email. Let's see how that works out.

Back