MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I feel ya. I have activated clearance without ticketing in toys before when setting pogs. But that was before you had to be connected to a printer to activate them. Can't do it now so it's pretty impossible to fake it. Have to be connected to activate so at that point you may as well just do it right. You can salvage without being connected though.

I only did it because Heyday is a pain in the ass to do without knowing what's clearance.

Well today my STL had me build the 7 pieces from furniture transition that we never built because the whiny fucking DTL didn't like that we never built it.

He's also pitching a fit that we don't have blender and microwave displays. Like yeah, they doubled the amount of displays and sent like two new ones. No shit we don't have them.

Well today my STL had me build the 7 pieces from furniture transition that we never built because the whiny fucking DTL didn't like that we never built it.

He's also pitching a fit that we don't have blender and microwave displays. Like yeah, they doubled the amount of displays and sent like two new ones. No shit we don't have them.

Sounds kind of like my week, but also throw in being given "extra" Plano hours to get ahead because leaders are on a kick to set ahead. Furniture is done, and I got an entire pallet of small app displays out today. Still missing a bunch and the griddle displays don't all fit, too many wide ones all on the top shelf. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And we did get into next week's work, but not by much and we'll lose whatever momentum we have because they won't let us set Christmas early. Hell, I could start setting some of it now with how light parts of seasonal are!

What's everyone opinion on the staggered trim-a-tree tables. Like WTF?? I can barely fit everything from last year set, now they want it dangling in the corner hoping the air will hold it.

Last edited:
What's everyone opinion on the staggered trim-a-tree tables. Like WTF?? I can barely fit everything from last year set, now they want it dangling in the corner hoping the air will hold it.

I actually think this will work better than the layout they had last year. Too cramped on both sides with the tree branches hanging off, could barely get a shopping cart past. Staggered seems like it might fix this issue. That, and there's less tables on our adjacency map.

I actually think this will work better than the layout they had last year. Too cramped on both sides with the tree branches hanging off, could barely get a shopping cart past. Staggered seems like it might fix this issue. That, and there's less tables on our adjacency map.

I didn't have the spacing issue like yours, but since it's only one column of tables wouldn't it make more sense to straighten it out for more side space?? IDK

Some of ours came today. We got a lot but are still missing some things so I am expecting more. And then there is the lovely pallets of toys catalogs...

It better come this week. I have ambitions of sticking it to the Man and setting what I can before Halloween so it's ready for the Christmas truck.
That would be nice. Even just one person setting over there all week would be awesome....but alas...

Our Halloween displays were never even completely put up. BTS was never fully stocked.

Can't wait to see Christmas!

:D

Some of ours came today. We got a lot but are still missing some things so I am expecting more. And then there is the lovely pallets of toys catalogs...

We got 3 pallets of Amp Gifting bins that came in with our toy catalog pallet. None of the top toy ISM is up yet because not all the revisions are complete yet.

Our Halloween displays were never even completely put up. BTS was never fully stocked.

Can't wait to see Christmas!

:D

Not all my Halloween displays are up either. Some are on the shelf, still in their white box though! 🤣

Question, does anyone have the part numbers for the 4 foot wooden shelves in softlines? We need more of them and can’t find the number to order more.

Two Christmas pallets.

Surprisingly well built and tossed in the Christmas transition steel.

I'm very happy.

Same here. And the missing shelves we need for Laptops are on the top so I don't have to dig for them tomorrow!

Though this can't be all of the Christmas ISM, it doesn't seem like enough. Assuming OHs are coming later.

Two Christmas pallets.

Surprisingly well built and tossed in the Christmas transition steel.

I'm very happy.
Sigh....well there goes my *slightly unrealistic* hope that we were skipping Christmas this year. Perhaps it's for next year and we are just getting it early.

Back