MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

anyone have the cage focal for seasonal with the fabric focal and leaf signage? i put that up last night but i'm concerned about the leaves staying on the cage itself since they're only attached with double sided tape lol. it'd suck if they fell on someone.

I'm doing mine Monday. Last year I got creative with it.

Too late here! Since it was never put it, it got tossed unopened on Friday. I guess the red blobs stay up for another month and a half.

The V-Day FOS is currently buried underneath a pile of softlines ISM so I'm not worried he'll toss it soon, lol.

This whole VM doing signing is working out so fantastic......oh, wait, nevermind.

Edited to add: To be clear, I don't blame the VM. He didn't sign up for this extra new work in his role but he's doing his best with it.

Last edited:
The V-Day FOS is currently buried underneath a pile of softlines ISM so I'm not worried he'll toss it soon, lol.

This whole VM doing signing is working out so fantastic......oh, wait, nevermind.

lol yeah my vm continues to ask me to do her softlines ism (the overhead stuff mostly) and doesn't even mention any of the other ism she's supposed to be doing. i'm still given hours for doing signing, in fact. wonder how long that's going to last.

I get it - you wanted to see if they had the personal care displays up yet.

They're one of the stores with the bigger men's personal care.

They put up the new razor fixtures. No displays. Instead they put the product leaning against the fixtures.

THEY ONLY HAVE SIX 4FT SECTIONS OF A TV WALL AND I'M SO JEALOUS.

In actuality I went because I needed to get my Easter candy, and my Easter birds <3

so i was right, 2 of the leaves for the cage focal in seasonal did immediately fall after i ended my shift for the day. ended up ziptying those suckers to the bars.

Can someone post the number for the green overhead that we are supposed to keep for easter? Because we didn't get Valentine's overheads evidently...

With Easter being 4/12.... I'm wondering if there is a chance the sign will come in quick enough to justify ordering. There's 48 days until Easter... so yeah. Maybe?

I have the Easter kit for FOS but never got the valentine's one. Anyone have a #?

At the very least, I can say I ordered it if it gets challenged it on a walk.

I told the ETL today that since no one was scheduled to put up Valentines FOS, no one did it. And, that there was no reason to open a box of Valentine's signing on 2/15. So it got tossed. So, ni holder for the Easter stuff. She said .... you're right. I almost fainted. You're damn right I'm right! Now you know why someone needs to do the shit.

Hello, does anyone know how to print cosmetics labels for a POG? We can only do shelf labels when printing All POG labels, and don’t want to shoot several hundred individual POG labels?

Thank you

Back