MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Three? How many arms you have?

I had three. Two wouldn't extend all the way. I lost the old one. So I had none. I bought three.

The old one showed up. So I have four. Just in case they go missing/someone takes them for whatever reason/if there's a particularly large sign.

So my store is doing the home innovation project 62. I got some singing in that includes: two banners that go over the bookcases, two medium size signs, 8 peices of wood and smaller stuff. I just didn't get the instructions for it. Does anyone have a picture or know what I'm talking about? Where can I get more info?
If anyone still has the number for these instructions can you please, please, please post them! Or even the name of them so I can search for them on sap

I had three. Two wouldn't extend all the way. I lost the old one. So I had none. I bought three.

The old one showed up. So I have four. Just in case they go missing/someone takes them for whatever reason/if there's a particularly large sign.
I've got two broken ones I inherited and one new one. Nobody touches my poles though. Probably the only thing they don't touch.

View attachment 3910 View attachment 3911 View attachment 3912

I don't have the instructions anymore, but this is what it looks like. The wood pieces go in the bottom

That goddamn thing gave me arthritis. Getting those tubes into shape was a huge pain.

If anyone still has the number for these instructions can you please, please, please post them! Or even the name of them so I can search for them on sap

I think it was called a ladder, try searching for some of the part numbers in SAP and hopefully the instructions will pop up in the results.

I stopped by another Target after work yesterday and the poor PMT was doing the gondola project by himself. I guess the contractor never showed up.

I stopped by another Target after work yesterday and the poor PMT was doing the gondola project by himself. I guess the contractor never showed up.

Our PMT had to do most of the gondola work, but at least he had another PMT come over and some guys from our store helped as well.

It's actually pretty dangerous to do a tall gondola with one person, I could see an upright falling on someone very easily.

Anyone get a giant pallet of cse falconboards/signage for them this week? My store already had these like 3 years ago but these new ones are 60in. while the ones that ive had are 68in... hoping I can throw them away but maybe they won't make the 68in. versions anymore?
Last 3 sets they have sent us wrong size.

Last 3 sets they have sent us wrong size.
did your store not get a pallet of the 60inch stuff then (or do you currently have 60inch anyway)? Wondering if it was just an accident since my store has a few remodels going on, but I mean like 2 weeks before this we got in the new cse's for the new brands and they were 68inch... If they will continue to make 68 versions I'm just tossing this stuff.

Apparently our store is getting its floors rewaxed and last night they did the front of the store... well I guess the overhead can wait till Thursday. Le sigh

Apparently our store is getting its floors rewaxed and last night they did the front of the store... well I guess the overhead can wait till Thursday. Le sigh
You can drive on them after thirty minutes.

Ive done several of the intense fos signs during overnight floor projects. My guys always work with me and are usually nicer than my actual team.

You can drive on them after thirty minutes.

Ive done several of the intense fos signs during overnight floor projects. My guys always work with me and are usually nicer than my actual team.

<gets flashbacks of last years FOS Christmas Signing> then faints.

First thing I am doing this year is ripping open my Christmas FOS boxes to see what is what. The photo images they gave us last year on our Signing update did not give justice to how big that mammoth was. (Set time also said 45 minutes lmao).

<gets flashbacks of last years FOS Christmas Signing> then faints.

First thing I am doing this year is ripping open my Christmas FOS boxes to see what is what. The photo images they gave us last year on our Signing update did not give justice to how big that mammoth was. (Set time also said 45 minutes lmao).

I am coming back from LOA earlier than I have to just so no one inexperienced gets stuck trying to deal with the Christmas shit. Last year was such a nightmare!

Back