Starbucks Team Leaders

That's what I did and I also sent supplies to my offsite.
Once the word gets out, that you have a lot of stuff. This is a big opp for you to know other folks spot sbx & real starbucks. My sbtl has a complete network of folks in the area, including real Starbucks. They trade off cups, lids, etc all the time.

We're not allowed to swap off with the Starbucks stores, only Target SB but we have three sister stores nearby.

I had to get supplies from two Starbucks stores because the other Target Starbucks were facing the same delivery issues as well so we all had almost no supplies.

When we were screaming for supplies, they wouldn't allow us nor would the SB store help us so we called around town & started figuring out who had what. When one store told us what they needed, we were able tell them who to call.
T'was a crazy time for all....

Yeah it was ridiculous. I was trading supplies with other SBTLs like crazy. I felt like I needed to rent a Uhaul with all the supplies we were scavanging. I would try and contact my DM but she was conveniently M.I.A. and told me she couldn't help me. It's just beyond ridiculous and now I have all the orders with no space for the supplies. Luckily some Target stores have been calling me for supplies and I gladly comply.

My visit with my DM went well. I'm so relieved. She said she's really seen and can feel the positively that I've brought to the department and the team. I'm not officially aligned to my ETL-GE but she was in the last 30 minutes of our visit and she was really supportive of me. Today was a win :)

My visit with my DM went well. I'm so relieved. She said she's really seen and can feel the positively that I've brought to the department and the team. I'm not officially aligned to my ETL-GE but she was in the last 30 minutes of our visit and she was really supportive of me. Today was a win :)
That's awesome. It's nice to be recognized and really gratifying to know you're making a positive impact!

So we lost my old etl sales and we've been without for bout 2 months. We just got a new etl and he hasn't even been in the store for a month. I had my pcc review thingy and he basically told me that he is going to do sb schedule from now on. He doesn't even know sb besides a week during his etl training as he is a etl hired from outside the company. My new dtl for sb is basically an old dtl from a stand alone sb so she knows nothing about how a target sb should be ran. I'm completely alone with support as well As constantly being compared to the sb tl at another store who seems to be a God or something because he is all they ever talk about. Idk why I'm even here anymore. I'm basically a high paid barista that is a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong with no way to change it unless it calls for making coffee.

So we lost my old etl sales and we've been without for bout 2 months. We just got a new etl and he hasn't even been in the store for a month. I had my pcc review thingy and he basically told me that he is going to do sb schedule from now on. He doesn't even know sb besides a week during his etl training as he is a etl hired from outside the company. My new dtl for sb is basically an old dtl from a stand alone sb so she knows nothing about how a target sb should be ran. I'm completely alone with support as well As constantly being compared to the sb tl at another store who seems to be a God or something because he is all they ever talk about. Idk why I'm even here anymore. I'm basically a high paid barista that is a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong with no way to change it unless it calls for making coffee.
I would talk to sb dtl & your stl on your concerns. Your new etl can't control the hours in sb, technically speaking.

Did your ETL tell you why he was taking over your schedule? I'm a SBTL I can help you as best as I can.

Unless your dept was frequently going over on hrs, I don't see why he'd insist on taking it over.
I'd worry that he'd start skimming hours off to another dept.

First of all, they promoted you, which means they picked you for this job. If they're head over heels with this other SBTL, they can transfer over to that store and go to hell. You're ready and willing to succeed once they decide to get behind you.

As for the new SB DM, it's going to take a while for her to get used to Target. If she'd anything like mine, she'll pick out absolutely every detail that you get wrong, but just understand that her job is to protect the Starbucks brand. Her focuses may be different than yours and Target's. She'll care more about the "Did the barista take time to get to know me?" question of the survey and not care about the overall Vibe score.

Your ETL should not be writing your schedule. You know the business, you know your team, you know the promotions, you know when the new Siren's Eye needs to be set up. You know when the DM needs to meet with you and when you have your quarterly inventory. You know when your team needs to take their breaks. My suggestion is for you to write the schedule and for both of you to go over it together. He may have good suggestions for you, but you need to be the one writing it. Ask him what improvements he wants to see with regards to the schedule. Make sure you check myTime so you know exactly how many hours you are allowed to spend and how many hours you are spending.

While you're here, I have some advice. Over the next week or so, go through all of the mugs and tumblers for the holiday promotion and detrash it all. This new Siren's Eye takes 2-3 times as much work as a normal one, so you need to prep for it. If you get rid of all the cardboard and plastic bags from all of those items, it will save you tons of time on the night of 11/9.

I try to check this site daily and I set up alerts for this thread specifically, so keep posting here with more questions or PM me directly.

I would talk to sb dtl & your stl on your concerns. Your new etl can't control the hours in sb, technically speaking.

He can't control the number of hours, but he can control how they are spent. He's the ETL over that workcenter. The SBTL does not have the absolute right to write the schedule, although I firmly believe they are the best person to do it.

That's what i told him during my pcc thing. But he basically said if the front end is red, sb is red no matter if I got 100% on my guest surveys all month

Back