Starbucks Team Leaders

We just lost more shelf space that we couldn't afford to lose....
Wish we could deep-six the damn Fizzio crap.
Haven't sold any since summer started.
Fizzio has fizzled here.

My STL told me we would discuss my new pay rate. Does that mean I can ask for more due to experience?

Congrats, @CoquiAzul !!! I knew you had it in the bag! Sending you a virtual frappuccino cookie straw!!!

And, you can always ask for more money when you promote at Target- I did and got it! It just depends on your STL. Some are sticklers for sticking to standards. Others are cool about taking hard work into effect. So, ask-just do it tactfully.

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaan......those damn CO tanks are the BIGGEST space wasters.
And the drinks taste like fizzy cough syrup o_O

I was just happy to see coconut is BACK!!!
For a very short time. My DM said it will not be reorderable. Each store gets only 1 shipment. That's why it's supposed to stay a secret until 7\23 when they announce it.
I know several guests who will be so upset when we run out.

Found out from my DM that it's Target that wants to keep fizzio.
I could count on one hand the number of those I make in a MONTH.
A barista buddy at a standalone told me they were trying to drop fizzio because popularity has dropped off but Target wants to keep it so they're trying new flavors.
Ugh. Talk about lipstick on a pig.
Blecch.

Found out from my DM that it's Target that wants to keep fizzio.
I could count on one hand the number of those I make in a MONTH.
A barista buddy at a standalone told me they were trying to drop fizzio because popularity has dropped off but Target wants to keep it so they're trying new flavors.
Ugh. Talk about lipstick on a pig.
Blecch.
Unfortunately the guests at my store are always asking for it -.-

We make so few of those that the syrups often expire before we use them.
We open a carton to make one & it expires before using it a second time.
Sometimes they'll expire before we even open them.
We pitch 'em & have to order another case.
What a waste.
The last time we ran out of CO2, I told my TL but we reaaaaalllly didn't wanna reorder right away.
Didn't matter that we only had one request during that time.

We make so few of those that the syrups often expire before we use them.
We open a carton to make one & it expires before using it a second time.
Sometimes they'll expire before we even open them.
We pitch 'em & have to order another case.
What a waste.
Yeah it's sad how much product we don't use. For us the evolution smoothies and yogurt expire before we finish them.

Ironically we have enough health nuts who order those.
Not a lot but more than the fizzios.

Not yet. I figured there wasn't a point brewing it early since you have to brew the whole huge thing. A guest said she'd had it and it was good but not pay more for it good. You?

Not yet. I figured there wasn't a point brewing it early since you have to brew the whole huge thing. A guest said she'd had it and it was good but not pay more for it good. You?
No I haven't. I just did the entire brew process today so it'll be ready tomorrow. I'll be away from my store for two weeks so I wanted my team to try it before it launches.

Yeh, our TL is waiting 'til the last moment to start the brew since it'll make FIVE pitchers & we're overlapping it with the 'old' iced coffee for a bit.

I haven't tried the Starbucks version but my local hipster coffee shop makes growlers you can refill with cold brew.
Since the coffee is so bad at work, I just keep growler in the fridge and drink it iced.

I only made it since I'll be away from my team for two weeks :/

Are they sending you elsewhere to train?
Even tho you've been handling everything at your own store?

Back