Starbucks Team Leaders

We had a small incident with some plastic and the oven tray today :rolleyes:

I'm looking to order a new metal tray for our oven (what the sandwiches actually sit on while they cook), but I'm not sure which is the right one. We have the turbochef oven in the picture attached. Does anyone know the right DPCI for a tray? These are the options I found on the master list...

Pan Oven Aluminum 260 04 0306
Rack Oven Standard 260 04 0311
Turbochef Oven Tray Ceramic 260 04 0285

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_1193.PNG
    IMG_1193.PNG
    762.5 KB · Views: 16
Kind of a silly question to ask now months after its introduction. But is the Liquid Sugar Cane supposed to be using a CBS Flavor Pump or the Black Pumps? Always get paranoid because people keep saying their drink is not sweet enough...
Has anyone notice the flies are all over the lcs pump?

So do you guys get to put what gender pronouns you would prefer on your name tags?
I noticed this is getting to be common in the Starbucks around here.
Of course, this gives the conseraflakes something to whine about.

twitterGUAC-1506185388346-1506185392929.jpg

There isn't really a place on our name badges. When it has come up, other baristas were pretty quick to correct the guest. Is it a second name badge? I tried to get the chalk marker ones that the stand alones use, but no dice.

I know that we flip over our menu boards for national coffee day but is that all I do? Is there a special going on? like free coffee or something? Any promotions?

When you flip your menu boards, you also need to rechalk the DOB according to the siren's eye we got. Also, day of the dead cookies and mummy cake pops launch 9/29.

Also-- if you're a store that has access to storelink, they have posted an updated lobby siren's eye for 9/29 where the anniversary display cube changes to huehuetenango and the baskets get changed. I haven't seen that sirens eye anywhere on workbench though, and they didn't send it to us with the signing kit-- they just sent us another copy of Fall 1 lobby sirens eye. I'm assuming it was just a mixup, but I'm really not sure.

When you flip your menu boards, you also need to rechalk the DOB according to the siren's eye we got. Also, day of the dead cookies and mummy cake pops launch 9/29.

Also-- if you're a store that has access to storelink, they have posted an updated lobby siren's eye for 9/29 where the anniversary display cube changes to huehuetenango and the baskets get changed. I haven't seen that sirens eye anywhere on workbench though, and they didn't send it to us with the signing kit-- they just sent us another copy of Fall 1 lobby sirens eye. I'm assuming it was just a mixup, but I'm really not sure.
Thank you!

Can anyone tell me what istore is and how I access it? We not been getting cone filters after months of ordering and a mySupport directed me to check there.

I know we are suppose to keep the menu boards flipped with the message until Monday. But I think one day of it is enough. I might just flip it back to the normal menu. Anyone else doing this? Having no menus is dumb...

Can anyone tell me what istore is and how I access it? We not been getting cone filters after months of ordering and a mySupport directed me to check there.
ordering.starbucks.com. There should be some directions on how to log in if you search workbench for "Starbucks invoice". If you go to the website, just click on "Contact Us" and explain that you need to reset your password.

I know we are suppose to keep the menu boards flipped with the message until Monday. But I think one day of it is enough. I might just flip it back to the normal menu. Anyone else doing this? Having no menus is dumb...

My TL had me take them down last night.

ordering.starbucks.com. There should be some directions on how to log in if you search workbench for "Starbucks invoice". If you go to the website, just click on "Contact Us" and explain that you need to reset your password.
Thanks!

My store never did it in the first place, as anyone that cares has left..... It's all kinds of crazy. 1/3 of our guests don't speak English anyway.

When you pump the lightly sweet chai pump it takes forever to go back to original place we have to manually push it back up to get another pump..which sucks when we are in a hurry.. the pumps were already built when I took over..anyone else have the same issue or could it be that when it was put together they used wrong pump? We have 2 and both take forever to lift up

The LS CH pump is pretty difficult... I have an easier time turning a wrench on stuck and rusted bolts on my 17-year-old motorcycle. It's not just you.

Though, ours is a little different. It's more that you literally have to throw your shoulder into it to get the thing to plunge down.

Back