Starbucks Team Leaders

Yeah. At least it's getting to be colder, so frapp time is ending.
Tell that to the random 70 degree weather. :p

Well it's good to confirm this. I still have enough to get me through November. But the store have been doing their order for is out of luck :S

Lol it's funny I've been out since August. I sent a my support and everything didn't hear anything till the last week in Sept. Then the other day my dm sends a mass text saying everyone's out and when to expect em.

my team mentioned to me that in feb/March we had received a red wire stating that when selling gift cards we could now swipe instead of keying in every card number and we could transfer between cards in Starbucks..are you guys able to??
I have mysupport it and call client support but no luck

Only received three 5lb bags of the Thanksgiving Blend Coffee. We are suppose to brewing it starting 11/1. I don't see anymore being auto-shipped. Should I be concerned or just brew it for however long it last and switch back to Verona?

Java chips are back baby! Sorry I'm happy I finally got them in lol AND I finally found the older coffee basket model I need for my fetco!
Did it come in on with your normal Starbucks Load? Or came in refrigerated with the Evolution RTD Case Drinks?

Does anyone know how to order the red chalk marker that is needed for the holiday set? Or for the lids for the $2 reusable cups? Also looking for the chalkable signs to put in the baskets.

Does anyone know how to order the red chalk marker that is needed for the holiday set? Or for the lids for the $2 reusable cups? Also looking for the chalkable signs to put in the baskets.
it's called Red Nose Red but don't know the dcpi...

Marker Color/DPCI
Door Knob/260-06-0097
Sheet Metal/260-06-0098
Grape Jelly/260-06-0099
Eco Green/260-06-0100
Astroturf Green/260-06-0101
Electric Blue/260-06-0102
Popcorn/260-06-0103
Dijon Mustard/260-06-0104
Cayenne/260-06-0105
Green Tea/260-06-0106

Thanks
Yetive

None of the above dcpi are the Red Starbucks wants us to use. But I don't think we can ever order the Rest Nose Chalk Maker.

You guys receive the recipe card for the Zombie Frappuccino recipe yet? Got a mail pack with magnet clip and small signs. Today another mailpack containing stickers to mark whip cream canisters.

Went in to get coffee on a day off. I'm second in line, and another guest gets in line behind me. She is on her cell phone. Then I hear her say, "I need to hang up now. They don't like it when you're on your phone when you get to the counter." :)

@Yetive Are the lobby feature cube/merchandise tower (whatever you want to call it) something we order through Starbucks via Order guide of SAP?

I have never had to order them. SAP I would guess. There are replacement shelves on order guide IIRC, but I haven't seen the feature cubes themselves.

Back