Starbucks Team Leaders

Open a pack since the powder is good for 7 days. Trained my team on how to make it. Kinda disappointed, was expecting more of a green apple flavor. More caramel than anything with a hint of apple.

my team mentioned to me that in feb/March we had received a red wire stating that when selling gift cards we could now swipe instead of keying in every card number and we could transfer between cards in Starbucks..are you guys able to??
I have mysupport it and call client support but no luck
you hit k8 and you have them swipe it. it'll ask if you want to reload/issue new card.

transfer .. at least here its against target policy of buying a gift card with a gift card. that's all target, and not starbucks. we offer the app/online/official stores that can do it for them.

Only received three 5lb bags of the Thanksgiving Blend Coffee. We are suppose to brewing it starting 11/1. I don't see anymore being auto-shipped. Should I be concerned or just brew it for however long it last and switch back to Verona?
i talked to the LSR about it. they said that that was what we were alloted and they would look into auto ship levels. order more to meet needs.

Almost half my order didn't show up, and what did show up showed up 2 days late. Anyone ever had this issue before? I had assumed it came on my day off until my team finally mentioned it 2 days later. :rolleyes:

Almost half my order didn't show up, and what did show up showed up 2 days late. Anyone ever had this issue before? I had assumed it came on my day off until my team finally mentioned it 2 days later. :rolleyes:
One week a couple years ago we didn't get a pallet.
Couple weeks later, we get the missing pallet along with that week's ordered pallet.
Weeks later, ANOTHER of the same missing pallet along with the regular order.

I actually like the Zombie Frappaccino sub milk for Apple Juice :O

k9AUxGa.jpg

I haven't checked my sirens eye for the 11/1 set yet. Is it big? Ugh this is going to be my 1st holiday set and between my market sets and this I'm stressed out ;_;

The one on 11/1 shouldn't be that much because of the soft launch. What you need to worry about is the 11/9 one. Best thing you can do is start de-merching all the cups and such. Organize them according to the Siren's Eye. So when the day comes, you just grab the box for a tower and put it up. You can have your team de-merch stuff. And have them help you set it too.

So do a measure in tea pitcher or steaming cup? If in pitcher, do I measure eggnog to 1 liter mark with eggnog and then fill to 1 1/2 liter with 2%milk?

So do a measure in tea pitcher or steaming cup? If in pitcher, do I measure eggnog to 1 liter mark with eggnog and then fill to 1 1/2 liter with 2%milk?
What I did last year was Eggnog to 1.5 Liter line (2/3rds) than Nonfat Milk to the 2 Liter line (1/3rd) and whisked them together. Someone correct me please.

Back