1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbucks Team Leaders

Discussion in 'Leadership' started by CoquiAzul, May 1, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    CoquiAzul

CoquiAzul Well-Known Member

I was told it was a global issue with the Starbucks hours. My ETL-HR told me to use the normal amount of hours I used for April but that's still not enough for Happy hour. They want me to take hours from Food Ave but I only have 170 for them and that would gut them bad. I'm just going to make it work the best I can.

Yetive and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  2. Asuras

Asuras Active Member

Should I even bother to reach out to my lol DM. Not like Starbucks themselves have much say on our hours right?

3. OP
    OP
    CoquiAzul

If you think they can help you get the hours you need then yes but like you said, there is not much they can do.

Hardlinesmaster likes this.
  4. Asuras

Asuras Active Member

the global issue, was that mentioned anywhere on workbench?

5. Glamoure

Glamoure Member

Do you know where I can find the list of Starbucks items with pictures on workbench I tried to look but couldn't find it?

Alaska 5000 likes this.
  6. Glamoure

Glamoure Member

Does anyone know if cascara is discontinued now? I can't seem to be able to order

Alaska 5000 likes this.
  7. Yetive

Yetive Servant of 2 Masters

Cascara is discontinued.
    I think if you search Starbucks small wares the list with pics comes up.

Alaska 5000 and Xanatos like this.
  8. indigo25

indigo25 Every day I'm QMOS'n

I still got my normal minimum hours (127). I was already short baristas, but now I had one quit with no notice so I can't even schedule more if I tried. :oops:

9. monkeyman90

monkeyman90 Active Member

today i've been ast certfied because of you guys. thanks for all you've taught me.

10. Yetive

Congratulations!

11. redeye58

redeye58 Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!

We've been certifiable for years ;)

Panda13 and Yetive like this.
  12. Hardlinesmaster

Hardlinesmaster Well-Known Member

On WB, you can search Starbucks small wares. There will be a list about 40 or so pages long with pictures of equipment and retail items. I printed it out, and keep it in Sbux. Everything is in the order guide as well, but the pictures from the small wares guide can help. I guess I just got used to what everything is called by repeated ordering. I have my AST do the ordering now.

I have had several DMs. None of them were too hung up on terminology. Your first visit will guide you about what to expect for future visits.

Yetive

13. OP
    OP
    CoquiAzul

Not that I seen, I did my support so I'll see what their response is.

14. Asuras

Asuras Active Member

So for Earth Day tomorrow. We are suppose to give out a reusable cup for every order. How will this work? Just simply give the cup to them or do we need to scan a coupon to track it?

SoCalMama likes this.
  15. Hardlinesmaster

The guest is suppose to ask for the cup.

Yetive likes this.
  16. Kartman

Kartman Gimme Moar Ours!

Lordy...

17. SoCalMama

SoCalMama Active Member

hahahahahahaha I swear that is the first I have heard of this! Furthermore, I think that we have 10 reusable cups total. Pretty sure that we aren't doing this. I guarantee that the opener is going to say that we aren't doing it. Are we all doing this? My morning mid is awesome. I will ask him to investigate.

ETA Sorry for posting in the SBTL thread. I am not the SBTL. Praise God. :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  18. Hardlinesmaster

It was mention on workbench on Monday.

Yetive and Xanatos like this.
  19. Yetive

Every store was supposed to get a couple extra cases of cups/lids autoshipped.

20. redandkhaki

redandkhaki Well-Known Member

Well damn, I got the cups but didn't see the communication and put them in a basket and sold them all..