Starbucks Team Leaders

Honestly I eyeballed it I did it the proper way during a rush if we ran out. Here is the official way to do it (Via Holiday PPV):
dlLkH8X.png

Last edited:
Alas, getting a new DM. Just when I got her "mysterious" appearance routine and quirks down. :(

Last edited:
Guys I may have missed this in the thread, but does anyone have a simple cheat sheet on how to place weekly orders? I'm finally getting ready to open up our new Sbux but some of the training fell through the cracks :eek:

How as in the actual process, or how as in what stuff and how much?

Just the actual process. Not one person in my building can lead me in the right direction and my AST trainer never covered the Target ordering system with me despite me asking over and over :D

Add Store Order/TINV to your quick links on workbench.

Go to Store Order/TINV.
There are 4 dropdowns.
1. Choose Store Order
2. Choose Special Projects
3. Choose Starbucks
4. Choose by DPCI.

Print this, then go Back to the dropdowns.

1. Choose Store Order
2. Choose Food Service
3. Choose All Food Service Vendors
4. Choose by DPCI

Print.

You can keep using these until there are new beverage components, then just print again.

To order, grab a zebra. Scan something on the guide. Click on the item on the zebra. An option to order will be there.

Our DM told us a couple weeks ago that our Barista Trainer training materials are outdated... We've tried to order them, but we've just been sent the same old material. When we contacted the LSR, the numbers they gave us to order ended up being the Barista Basics Block 1/2/3 materials. Anyone have any advice on what we need to order?

Our DM told us a couple weeks ago that our Barista Trainer training materials are outdated... We've tried to order them, but we've just been sent the same old material. When we contacted the LSR, the numbers they gave us to order ended up being the Barista Basics Block 1/2/3 materials. Anyone have any advice on what we need to order?
I have an old copy of the order guide, but it's listed as "barista trainer cerifictn kit 260-05-0126". If that's on your order guide, then that should be the right number. If it's not there, then there should be something else in place of it. Your LSR gave you the training material for new baristas, but it sounds like your DM was asking about the trainer training (how to become a barista trainer).

The new training materials can't be ordered until the end of November. The exact date was posted in... I think maybe the Holiday Siren's Eye Addendum? It was something I printed of Workbench, at least. I thought only the AST training was changing, though.

we've been using starbucks training materials. they are working on getting us more license specific training.

Has the holiday paper cups appeared on the order guide for anyone yet? Only received one case of each from the holiday load last week. Opened them today for the soft launch. But probably won't have any for the Hard Launch next week /sigh

Did anyone else have a merch display delivered this week or last ? It had a bunch of keurig boxes and I wasn't sure if it needed to be displayed with next weeks hard launch. The box said to set immediately but tbh I didn't want to get ahead of myself ‍♀️

Hey y’all this is going to be my first 4th quarter at Starbucks, I was just curious where & how everyone houses their backstock? Do you have a designated place in your Target for just Starbucks specific overflow? If so can you elaborate as to how you keep it efficient & organized? Thank you

Hey y’all this is going to be my first 4th quarter at Starbucks, I was just curious where & how everyone houses their backstock? Do you have a designated place in your Target for just Starbucks specific overflow? If so can you elaborate as to how you keep it efficient & organized? Thank you
Yes, we have a separate area for Sbux backstock--cups, lids, etc. We have it all planogrammed to make ordering easier. All of the ingredient backstock goes in BOH and behind the menu boards, also planogrammed except for the seasonal beverages.

Did anyone else have a merch display delivered this week or last ? It had a bunch of keurig boxes and I wasn't sure if it needed to be displayed with next weeks hard launch. The box said to set immediately but tbh I didn't want to get ahead of myself ‍♀️
If it's Thanksgiving stuff, then yes display it immediately. There should be a Siren's Eye for it, but that stuff should've been put up last night and hopefully some of it will sell through before all of the Christmas stuff sets because the Christmas merchandise takes up pretty much every inch of space that you have. Even some core (non-seasonal) merchandise usually needs to be stored away to make room for the Christmas stuff.

Are you referring to a shipper? We received a shipper for Holiday keurig items but it's for Market not for us.

Yes, we have a separate area for Sbux backstock--cups, lids, etc. We have it all planogrammed to make ordering easier. All of the ingredient backstock goes in BOH and behind the menu boards, also planogrammed except for the seasonal beverages.

Thanks for sharing! I currently use a backroom closed space for storing all backstock and merchandise. I have very little BOH space for metro shelves, if any. I've slowly digged into ordering but I'm sure this well help with inventory, although not sure how Tarbucks conducts those yet.

Yup. Put it in Seasonal. It will be gone in no time.

Seasonal as in Hardlines? I ask because my Sbux isn't open yet so we already set up the Holiday launch and I have no use for these sale items since we don't open till after the promotion ends.

Back