Starbucks Team Leaders

Soooo for our holiday cups, we got the white ones with the scetches for 11/1 launch. Then we got in red cups with a heart made with hands. I’m assuming use the sketch ones and then red? Or am I missing something :/

We are supposed to get some kinda of Spark Holiday cups that we use either the week of or the week after Thanksgiving. Use the spark cups until we are out and than swap back to the holiday cups we have been using since soft launch.

Last edited:
Am I reading this right, is it saying we might not get our pallet in if we ordered the wrong dpci cups??
If you scanned the DCPI that says Red Holiday Cups. Than most likely =/

I recommend submitted a Mysupport ticket in ASAP! I did on Monday and already have a emergency order incoming.

Does anyone know where to order the wipes to clean the steaming wand?

I figured it would be SAP but can't seem to find these.

Holiday set finish or to the best that I can get it to look according to the siren's eye. Missing a shelf for the feature cubes and opted not to stack it that high. Due to our guest loving to bumping into everything in our small lobby area.

Just finished my 1st holiday set and I did practically by myself lol. I'm not gonna lie I was stressed out heading into this week since they weren' giving me anyone but I said f it. If I don' finish it tonight I'll come right back early in the morning and finish it like I did my 1st set lol. Anyways any one know where I'm suppose to set the gift bags? I didn' see em in the sirens eye. Also how do I order the little hooks for my cubes. I finally got two with this set, I was gonna use em for my free totes since I feel the little mugs hanging on em won' last. Also do they not make the fatter caramel bottles? I'e ordered em like 5 times and they haven' shown up. Are they discontinued?

Yup. Put it in Seasonal. It will be gone in no time.

So funny, best idea ever. I sold at least 50 items in seasonal in less than 4 hours. All my items were ringing up 75-90% off

Yetive is the keeper of Starbucks knowledge & lore ;)

Seriously! And everyone that has helped me through all my questions. Not one leader in my building could answer my questions and for that I could hug you all!

Just finished my 1st holiday set and I did practically by myself lol. I'm not gonna lie I was stressed out heading into this week since they weren' giving me anyone but I said f it. If I don' finish it tonight I'll come right back early in the morning and finish it like I did my 1st set lol. Anyways any one know where I'm suppose to set the gift bags? I didn' see em in the sirens eye. Also how do I order the little hooks for my cubes. I finally got two with this set, I was gonna use em for my free totes since I feel the little mugs hanging on em won' last. Also do they not make the fatter caramel bottles? I'e ordered em like 5 times and they haven' shown up. Are they discontinued?

Gift bags I put on a hook off the feature cube. If you don’t have any more I’d just stick them in a basket with any of the holiday merch.

Hooks are on order guide as something like “holiday hook 2pk” I believe

Hooks are on order guide as something like “holiday hook 2pk” I believe
We ordered a crap-ton of those after our remodel since we lost some space & had more metal surfaces we could attach them to; they hold sticker rolls, handle bags, measuring pitchers, etc.
Like Komodo did, we put one on the cube for the gift bags & will add others for the promo totes.
Did our set yesterday & didn't realize how many different mugs/tumblers/cups; huge variety compared from years past.

i'm so thankful for my dm. he told me this wasn't a usual set and convinced leadership that i needed people. i would have died if i did this myself

Ditto this.
Last week we'd pulled our pallets (5) & sorted them according to portions of the set; first one pulled was drinkware for detrashing.
Our SBTL came in with the opener & started set-up; we'd had cashiers detrashing drinkware a couple days before (creates buzz among the team).
I came in mid-day & helped SBTL; after close, the closer also helped us finish up with signs, ornaments & chocolates.

It's possible to do this by yourself in maybe a 10 hour shift if you do a TON of prep and make sure you don't help a single guest or cover any breaks or anything. But good luck with that lol.

My TL this year was not prepared and it took her about 20 hours between her and another barista. :(

Yeh, that's why we staggered our time.
SBTL really wanted to go overnight & knock it out uninterrupted but leadership refused.

Yeh, that's why we staggered our time.
SBTL really wanted to go overnight & knock it out uninterrupted but leadership refused.
Good. They shouldn't have to do an overnight for something like this. Starbucks just asks that it gets done after peak, but no one will care if your peak is 2-4 and you start it at 3.

I knew when my holiday merchandise came in vis iStore. And schedule accordingly on the day it arrives. I split my team up that night. 2 did the normal closing procedure. 1 putting away the normal load. Other 2 de-merching and organizing holiday merchandise.

Last night I set everything up in 5.5 hours alone. While my team did the normal closing. They joined in to help me towards the end of their shift.

I didn't even receive any hooks or any of the tote bags for launch. So far my auto shipment for food is missing as well, this has been the norm trying to open up this darn building lol.

Grand opening next week!

Good. They shouldn't have to do an overnight for something like this. Starbucks just asks that it gets done after peak, but no one will care if your peak is 2-4 and you start it at 3.

Yeah, only company stores had to do a dark set overnight! My neighbor Sbux TL's all seemed to be struggling to communicate with higher leadership to get people scheduled. I was lucky enough to have been able to set everything last week since we open with the launch already live.

Back