Starbucks Team Leaders

Are you allowed to work in other areas of the store when you are wearing your black Starbucks shirt? Our Starbucks DM said that we are not allowed to work anywhere else unless we change to red shirts even if it’s just a few mins...is that true?

Are you allowed to work in other areas of the store when you are wearing your black Starbucks shirt? Our Starbucks DM said that we are not allowed to work anywhere else unless we change to red shirts even if it’s just a few mins...is that true?
Probably? But I don’t see why the DM would care if someone back in electronics was out of uniform... I know they want everyone behind the bar to be in the Starbucks uniform, but if someone is just coming over for 5 minutes to help ring people out, I’m not going to tell them to go find a black shirt. It would be a waste of time and discourages them from helping.

Unless the black shirt had a Starbucks logo on it, it's not really their concern if your store's leadership doesn't have a problem.
Sure, Starbucks might have a problem with someone behind the counter in a RED shirt but the reverse?

You can certainly work anywhere you want--just not in the hat and apron. Beauty tms wear black. It is really nothing to do with your DM.

Both Christmas Light and Dark roast can't be ordered right?
Correct, cannot be ordered.

After one year in role and rebuilding the team when I took over. I thank you everyone on this board for your support and answering all my excessive and annoying questions. We our currently transitioning District Mangers. As a parting gift, she nominated us Store Team of the quarter amount 23 different stores in our district!

RJLVJ09.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I need help. I went through the order guide but couldn’t locate these few Items I need.

1. Pitchers for ice coffee/ teas
2. Thermoses for the brewed coffee (pike, bold, blonde)
3. Containers for mocha and skinny mocha (also chai and light chai)
4. Half n half, whole milk and non fat containers.
Thank you

Hey guys I need help. I went through the order guide but couldn’t locate these few Items I need.

1. Pitchers for ice coffee/ teas
2. Thermoses for the brewed coffee (pike, bold, blonde)
3. Containers for mocha and skinny mocha (also chai and light chai)
4. Half n half, whole milk and non fat containers.
Thank you
Sent you a pm with a guide.

January refill tumblers - do they come out Thanksgiving night like they usually do or on 11/28? My TL can't find anything about it coming out on Thanksgiving and sees them on the Siren's Eye on 11/28.

January refill tumblers - do they come out Thanksgiving night like they usually do or on 11/28? My TL can't find anything about it coming out on Thanksgiving and sees them on the Siren's Eye on 11/28.
They launch tomorrow! You should have gotten a separate sirens eye for them in the holiday pack. There’s signage to put them in a basket in cafe

They launch tomorrow! You should have gotten a separate sirens eye for them in the holiday pack. There’s signage to put them in a basket in cafe
Does it say anything about holding those tumblers for 11/28? Like, the whole Siren's Eye is for tomorrow, but the basket specifically is 11/28.

Super nervous about tomorrow and this weekend. Going into the weekend with little product to be honest. It's gonna be a stretch! Not to mention my team is brand new.

You got this! Some stores are crazy busy, and others not so much. The good thing for you, is that guests know they have to wait in long lines. Black Friday they are pretty patient. Make sure they are using names on cups. It gets loud, so put a loud person on shouting names.

Back