Starbucks Team Leaders

24176698_1811981862193534_1282012161356104258_n.jpg

I got the refill tumbler today with the discount. So did 2 other team members. Cost me $20.43 with the 30%, plus $5 off for spending over $20, and the regular TM discount. And that's a decent amount of stars towards my next reward.
Oooooh. I need to check for straws.

Whoops. Well, I'll be keeping my receipt for a while then. My TL was the one who bragged about the deal and encouraged me to do it lol.

Yup. No other category coupon can be used with it.

Yes, the $5 off $20 should not have worked with it. Did somebody mention that the refillable tumbler is excluded from the offer? (previous page maybe?)

Then again, I was dealing the most awful Guest Service TM (old hag) who decided to back up SBX, even though she knows no codes and can't find CM on the screen. She was busy running 20 x $10 Gift Cards for a scammer even after I told her that WE NEVER SELL MORE THAN 10. That's because they take forever and nobody is ever up to any good at OUR STORE doing that. So, she does it anyway. Then I watch the gal add a tall coffee. So, $201.95 not $200 (Because $200 would have triggered a fraud alert on that stolen credit card - duh!!!!!). It was literally 75 degrees out and in the 1000's of transactions that I ran, I never sold a tall coffee to any 20 year old gal, EVER. I swear on days like that, I do not miss that place. Oh, I had to settle for a latte, since nobody on duty knew how to make a flat white or a misto. :rolleyes:

Hello, new-ish TL for Starbucks here, had a couple questions about some fixtures that I cannot for the life of me locate on the order guide.

The things that I couldn't find are:
Confetti fill - for the floor baskets
Hanging magnetic sign holder - that goes on the back of the Mastrena
Gift card holder - that the gift cards sit in on the impulse fixture
Hanging hooks - for the feature cubes

When I asked my DM for specifics (because the order guide can be pretty cryptic), I was just told, "Oh, it's on the guide." But when I tried ordering the items on the guide that were the closest matches, I just received random parts that weren't the ones I needed. I've also scanned through this thread to see if anyone else had asked about those same items, but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back