Starbucks Team Leaders

Hello, new-ish TL for Starbucks here, had a couple questions about some fixtures that I cannot for the life of me locate on the order guide.

The things that I couldn't find are:
Confetti fill - for the floor baskets
Hanging magnetic sign holder - that goes on the back of the Mastrena
Gift card holder - that the gift cards sit in on the impulse fixture
Hanging hooks - for the feature cubes

When I asked my DM for specifics (because the order guide can be pretty cryptic), I was just told, "Oh, it's on the guide." But when I tried ordering the items on the guide that were the closest matches, I just received random parts that weren't the ones I needed. I've also scanned through this thread to see if anyone else had asked about those same items, but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are a few of the DPCIs you need:

Eco Pack filler for baskets: 260-04-0674, Chalkboard Magnetic 260-04-0154

If I remember I will look up the one for the hooks tomorrow. The gift card holder (I'm assuming you mean the cardboard one with the plastic pieces) is usually sent with the promotional materials/signs. To get a replacement you will have to contact your LSR.

I think the gift card holder and the hooks can't be ordered. You might be able to mySupport the hooks though. I've tried ordering them at 3 different stores with no luck, but they are needed this time of year and there is a DPCI, so maybe they can help you out. Or maybe the LSR (check workbench for the LSR email).

Was basically told by my ETL today that I'm an amazing Starbucks team lead handle my business...dm visits, steritech, ordering, promotions, yada yads extremely well but Starbucks will never matter because it's not visible. So of course my reaction is " Well, how could we change that?" & I'm hit with "the rest of the store will never care about us because we don't make enough money and we're not important."I've been trying so hard to include us around the store.. I was literally told it doesn't matter how great you are only how well-liked, pretty, & noticeable you are to get to an etl role. Like I knew this was all true but for my fricken boss to straight up tell me that?! This is the same guy that refuses to help out at all at sbux, ignores my emails, doesn't tell me when he goes on vacation, never status' with me no matter how hard I try. Thanks for letting me waste my time working my ass off so hard this past year and a half to get to where we've got when it apparently means absolutely nothing. I've been nothing but dedicated to this shit ass store....writing the schedule, working my days off / weekends off and never taking a damn vacation. & basically being told "Hey, nothing you do actually matters.."

Was basically told by my ETL today that I'm an amazing Starbucks team lead handle my business...dm visits, steritech, ordering, promotions, yada yads extremely well but Starbucks will never matter because it's not visible. So of course my reaction is " Well, how could we change that?" & I'm hit with "the rest of the store will never care about us because we don't make enough money and we're not important."I've been trying so hard to include us around the store.. I was literally told it doesn't matter how great you are only how well-liked, pretty, & noticeable you are to get to an etl role. Like I knew this was all true but for my fricken boss to straight up tell me that?! This is the same guy that refuses to help out at all at sbux, ignores my emails, doesn't tell me when he goes on vacation, never status' with me no matter how hard I try. Thanks for letting me waste my time working my ass off so hard this past year and a half to get to where we've got when it apparently means absolutely nothing. I've been nothing but dedicated to this shit ass store....writing the schedule, working my days off / weekends off and never taking a damn vacation. & basically being told "Hey, nothing you do actually matters.."
Sounds like my store but to have an ETL actually say it is ridiculous and demoralizing...

Yeah the FA TL/SBUX position is invisible, therefore often filled with ops. Just make sure you seize these ops , document them and use them as an example, when attempting to switch work centers or when someone comes up to you and be like “starbucks/food ave are so small, do they even need a TL” . Then you hit em with the 1000 ops you’ve seized. Watch their jaw drop!

That's the thing..I get nothing but praised by my etl and stl. I've literally never gotten feedback on what I can improve on no matter how much I ask. It'd be nice to get a "Hey, we think you could work on this". They do actually want me to be global and get out onto salesfloor like once or twice a week but it hasn't been a reality due to staffing and I really don't know if I will enjoy it.

It's true if you spend all of your time in your own workcenters. Assuming you're getting all of your payroll, you might be able to help out other areas. Get carts, back up the service desk or cashiers, cover a GSTL lunch, zone an aisle of market when you go back to get milk. If you aren't already doing it, have your team do lots of sampling.

Food Service TLs will rarely ever get noticed if they are good at their jobs. They need to force themselves out of their areas to get noticed. You have to be global. If you help out other TLs, they'll start recognizing you and they'll make sure you get noticed.

You need to decide if you want to move up at Target. Sounds like right now, you are SBTL without market and not a Sr. There aren't so many of those positions left now. If staffing is why you aren't getting experience elsewhere, make hiring a priority. If you want to move up at Target, ask about being a Sr. If you are more interested in Sbux, talk to your DM. They are opening new Sbux at a quick pace. At Target in general, nobody really comes to you about your development, and in Sbux, it's even less common. Be the squeaky wheel. Dont ask for feedback--you know how well your team is doing--ask for experience.
You might not like being a leader at Target, SF or otherwise. Best case, you get some experience at it while you are still in Sbux. I believe that @Parthenope recently moved from Sbux to HL.

The longs series of numbers on the coupon? I just grabbed a calculator and maually calculating the discount.

So is the bar code messed per store? I had the entire sheet. Last week was obviously expired. Either way, I just manually calculated the discount. Typing the entire number took more time.

Back