Starbucks Team Leaders

Does anyone here use the foaming drain cleaner nightly in their departments? And if so, what equipment do you use and how do you set it up?
My old TL is ineffective at best

So the schedule being written will be the first week of January. I.E. bye bye Holiday hours, hello hour cuts. During the holidays I had 305 hours (Super Target Vol. 2 Starbucks), down to 200 hours. Better than last year but this is going to suck again :(

How are you guys fairing in hours for the first week after holiday hours are taken away?

So my lovely closing team put something they weren't suppose to into the oven, staining the tray. Is it saveable? What do you guys recommend using to clean it. They tried to use the oven cleaner but no luck. Am I better off just ordering a new one?

Order guide list: Tray Turbochef Oven 2-cs: 260-04-0285. Is that the correct one to order?

5vSUmjq.jpg

So my lovely closing team put something they weren't suppose to into the oven, staining the tray. Is it saveable? What do you guys recommend using to clean it. They tried to use the oven cleaner but no luck. Am I better off just ordering a new one?

Order guide list: Tray Turbochef Oven 2-cs: 260-04-0285. Is that the correct one to order?

5vSUmjq.jpg

That's the one I recently ordered, I think two come in the package. It's fairly cheap apparently!

5vSUmjq.jpg
Thats a common occurrence. Its not a food safety issue though....

as to baristas getting free things, i have a good relationship with ap and explained we need to be able to talk to guests about products. they get one free tall beverage and they're fine not requisitioning it. just communicate you are telling them to do it, and there's a business need.

as to baristas getting free things, i have a good relationship with ap and explained we need to be able to talk to guests about products. they get one free tall beverage and they're fine not requisitioning it. just communicate you are telling them to do it, and there's a business need.
The issue is baristas constantly making drinks for themselves. Like 2-3 a shift. Warming up sandwiches when going on breaks.

Yeah 1 per day does not seem like a business need, and I’m always afraid of opening that door because half of them will just get their favorite drink each time and some will abuse it to do a couple drinks per day. I’ve seen far too many people get fired for stealing, I can’t trust people with this type of thing.

Leadership is always coming over & telling us to give a free drink to TMs who get a red card (part of their core role), TMs who stayed later/came in early (more hours = more pay, plenty of incentive), guests who were 'inconvenienced' (told 'no' because, you know, policy), guests who dropped their drink (somewhere in the store is a mess waiting for an accident).
We've had nothing but green Steritech visits, top 90s for county health inspections, top in the district for Pizza Hut visits & we get told it's our job to maintain standards.

I was closing food ave and saw the feature cubes 100% empty. The only Christmas stuff we have left are the bearista bears. I couldn't just leave an empty display so I filled it with 1lb bags of core coffee. It's not great but it's full and it'll do until my TL comes in Monday. Syrups are also a good idea; I don't think we're allowed to sell the seasonal ones, but honestly you could probably just do it anyway because some of it will just expire. I'd limit it to the syrups (not the sauces) and sell them at the same price as all the other syrups because they probably won't ring up with a price.

Are we getting new brew coffee to brew? Like the sumatra and the other one? Will they be auto shipped or should I order them. Also I received new tumblers, should I wait for the new “sirens eye” or can I put them up as I please? My DM is MIA, and I have very little support from my ETL-GE or anyone else in the store.

Are we getting new brew coffee to brew? Like the sumatra and the other one? Will they be auto shipped or should I order them. Also I received new tumblers, should I wait for the new “sirens eye” or can I put them up as I please? My DM is MIA, and I have very little support from my ETL-GE or anyone else in the store.
If you ever receive new merchandise. Just wait for a Siren's Eye, most likely part of the Winter Set. We will be brewing Casi Cielo next Tuesday (while supplies last) and Kopelani starting Feb 15th. Both 5lbs bags of the Casi Cielo should have been auto shipped to you already if not it will be on this weeks order.

If you ever receive new merchandise. Just wait for a Siren's Eye, most likely part of the Winter Set. We will be brewing Casi Cielo next Tuesday (while supplies last) and Kopelani starting Feb 15th. Both 5lbs bags of the Casi Cielo should have been auto shipped to you already if not it will be on this weeks order.
Thank you. I did get 4, 5lb bags of casi Cielo. We sold all of our holiday merchandise. I have been putting up some of the old tumblers and coffees to fill the space.

We sold out EVERYTHING. I now have syrups on the shelves, 1 feature cube of old cups and core coffees, packages teas. I even put some of the Valentine's day cups that we could ring up out.. I literally have nothing left to put out. And our order doesn't come until friday. The hours are ridiculous and I won't have time to fix my department. Cringe cringe cringe.

We have some non-seasonal tumblers & mugs out but the gingerbread biscotti & the unpopular ornaments are in a basket, there's a handful of the seasonal reusable cups & a few Christmas blend vias.

The last weekend will be when everything is clearance, if there is anything left.

Thanks for posting this on December 2nd. I cleaned up at a 90% off store today.
I got these (4 packs not 5 packs as in the photo) for 45 cents a package.

Chocolate covered peppermint cookies 29 cents
Ornaments $0.79
Tumblers $1.99

Then 30% off coupon since I am friendly. :)
Then 5% off with a Red Card.

I got 2 S'well bottles the other day at 70% off, plus 30%, plus 5%. Not bad.

Back