Starbucks Team Leaders

Awe by the time Christmas was over we had no product left to try to buy on sale/clearance :(

My old store had a good portion of their stuff still in the back room in boxes mid-December.
I got all (well, most of) the good loot at another store though.

I got my refillable tumbler the first weekend that there was 30% off F/F. I plan on getting a coffee every morning on the way to work and another one on the way home at a different store. I'm a cheater. :)

Hi! I'm currently in training to become a team lead for starbucks since our old one left... I need some help figuring out some DPCI's since no one else at my store knows what they are for these items... Do any of you know the DPCI for the square thing we use to mix mocha? The one at my store cracked... I also need to know the DPCI for the sanitizer/wipe tray for the bar... and the DPCI for the dairy blender pitcher as well... thanks

I always mix mocha in a one gallon pitcher ("pitcher measure markout 1 gal" 260-04-0711). Maybe you're mixing it in the cubes that we use to hold coffee beans ("container 8 quart white" 260-04-0801, lid is 0802). While I'm at it, the mocha container is "container plastic mocha" 260-04-0771 and the lid to it is "lid ss container" 260-04-0772.

As for the sanitizer wipe tray, we haven't use that for a couple years. We should be using sanitizer wipes that you can order on SAP; the part number is SW001 (thanks @Yetive from earlier in this thread). And I see she already got the number for the dairy blender pitcher before I could get to it!

Hahaha! You guys crack me up.

I have a very early 4am start time tomorrow to setup for Winter Launch and put away my palets that arrived today. I was in desperate need of merchandise and some product too! Holiday ordering sucks.

Winter ordering in general sucks. I’ve had guests angry at my team because our order last week came in completely frozen. Over 90% of liquid stock arrived completely exploded all over so we’re out of a lot. Yay!

Winter ordering in general sucks. I’ve had guests angry at my team because our order last week came in completely frozen. Over 90% of liquid stock arrived completely exploded all over so we’re out of a lot. Yay!
Meanwhile we got a misdirect of java chips one July; each bag was a melted, fused glob.

I wish I had a second espresso machine. Won't get one until our remodel in May. It is confirmed that my Starbucks area is tripling in space and moving to the opposite side of our grocery side to where our guest service sits right now.

Ive heard that sbux TL position will be no longer.. Consumables TL will be taking over... with like a Food Assistant at sbux?

I wish I had a second espresso machine. Won't get one until our remodel in May. It is confirmed that my Starbucks area is tripling in space and moving to the opposite side of our grocery side to where our guest service sits right now.
Awesome! More space and closer to the entrance. You should kill it for sales. And, you won't have to close for the work.

Ha, good luck with that one. My official title is went from Starbucks TL to Food Service TL early last year. I don't see that happening to high volume stores. But it is already happening in small stores around me.

Back