Starbucks Team Leaders

Was support helping another store and notice they had this to scoop their ice. They didn't know how to order a new one because it was already there when they took over.

Anyone here know the SAP number for this:

8Ee4mO8.jpg
Man they don't make them like this anymooooooore

Did anyone hear? It sounds like Target *may* be participating in the Barista Championships this year. DM says they didn't claim to be backing out this year.

Was support helping another store and notice they had this to scoop their ice. They didn't know how to order a new one because it was already there when they took over.

Anyone here know the SAP number for this:

8Ee4mO8.jpg
Type San Jamar (The name on the bucket) and it will come up on SAP.

Wait- why does it say, "Wash daily?"
We had one. It has not been washed in over a year. Possibly longer, possibly never. I wonder if that is why I kept getting sick?

Wait- why does it say, "Wash daily?"
We had one. It has not been washed in over a year. Possibly longer, possibly never. I wonder if that is why I kept getting sick?
Well, were you eating cold soup out of the ice bucket? If no, then you need to go to the doctor. If you keep getting sick, that means your immune system is very weak. Cancer.

I haven't been sick since I quit.

Your cancer comment is really hysterical.

You're an ass. I hope you spend the rest of your life at Target.

Wtf? Out of all the crazy shit Planosss writes, you're offended by him suggesting you see a doctor? Over the very real issue of "constant illness" being one of the early signs for some forms of cancer? Shit, what would happen if he actually said something terrible?

Ours was a couple months ago.
Despite having to count items in three different locations, it was cake.

Doesn't take me more than an hour to do. Unless I am distracted helping my team.

how do you ring out the coconut milk mocha macchiato or the cinnamon almond milk macchiato?
People still order and I’ve had guests get angry cuz i ring them out for caramel macchiato and modifier coconut/almond milk..they say it shouldnt be extra that it should be same price

how do you ring out the coconut milk mocha macchiato or the cinnamon almond milk macchiato?
People still order and I’ve had guests get angry cuz i ring them out for caramel macchiato and modifier coconut/almond milk..they say it shouldnt be extra that it should be same price

OK rule #1 People are stupid. (This works in almost all settings)

If you ever want to know how much a drink should cost, try to order it on the Starbucks app. Just don't order it all the way, or you'll be charged.
If the button is no longer there (why would IT remove that, yet leave the Valencia Orange Refresher button?), you should be modifying it.

App shows:

Grande CM (hot) is $4.75
Grande CMM (hot) is $5.25
Grande CAMM (hot) is $5.25

OK rule #1 People are stupid. (This works in almost all settings)

If you ever want to know how much a drink should cost, try to order it on the Starbucks app. Just don't order it all the way, or you'll be charged.
If the button is no longer there (why would IT remove that, yet leave the Valencia Orange Refresher button?), you should be modifying it.

App shows:

Grande CM (hot) is $4.75
Grande CMM (hot) is $5.25
Grande CAMM (hot) is $5.25
I don't %100 agree with this because some stores charge based on location. I know my store actually charges less than the 4 surrounding stores.

Redeeming stars, whats allowed whats not? I understand its any menu item. What if a guest wants to add and extra shot or two? Do we charge for them?

Redeeming stars, whats allowed whats not? I understand its any menu item. What if a guest wants to add and extra shot or two? Do we charge for them?
They're allowed to get anything that fits in the cup that it's supposed to be served in - venti for any hot drink, venti for most cold drinks and then trenta for the few drinks that can be served in a trenta. A guest could theoretically get a trenta iced coffee with like 30 shots of espresso; just get a drop of iced coffee in it and then as many shots as you can fit, which I guess would be closer to 25 but whatever. That'd be incredibly obnoxious and I'd be tempted to just pull shots in between making drinks for guests who are actually paying, that way the other guests don't have to wait 15 minutes just to get a tall latte.

I normally stick with a venti drink of some sort with like 2 extra shots. If a guest is using a free one on something really cheap or isn't getting the largest size, I'll encourage them to get at least one size up because it's free either way and it's not any harder for me to make. Some decline and stick with their tall pike because that's all they drink...

Back