Starbucks Team Leaders

They're allowed to get anything that fits in the cup that it's supposed to be served in - venti for any hot drink, venti for most cold drinks and then trenta for the few drinks that can be served in a trenta. A guest could theoretically get a trenta iced coffee with like 30 shots of espresso; just get a drop of iced coffee in it and then as many shots as you can fit, which I guess would be closer to 25 but whatever. That'd be incredibly obnoxious and I'd be tempted to just pull shots in between making drinks for guests who are actually paying, that way the other guests don't have to wait 15 minutes just to get a tall latte.

I normally stick with a venti drink of some sort with like 2 extra shots. If a guest is using a free one on something really cheap or isn't getting the largest size, I'll encourage them to get at least one size up because it's free either way and it's not any harder for me to make. Some decline and stick with their tall pike because that's all they drink...
If you read the fine print it says any standard menu ,hand crafted drink.

If you read the fine print it says any standard menu ,hand crafted drink.

A venti iced 20 shot mocha would be a standard menu item. Extra shots are on the menu. Unicorn Frap or potato chips blended into a frap are not.

The fine print added was about standard sizes to stop the idiotic competition around creating the most expensive drink. People used to bring in pickle buckets etc. Now, only the actual size of a Sbux drink is allowed.

Random question for those that knows. What makes a Starbucks Vol. 1, 2, 3, etc? When I took over Starbucks I think mine was consider Vol. 3 and a year later became Vole 2. Or atleast i thought it changed (basing on our coffee bean 1lb selection).

Is casi cielo? Orderable? Or are we stuck with what we were auto shipped? (2 cases ) and we have gone through them now, should I switch to verona or brew the few bags or Christmas blend I have left?

Go ahead and brew through the Christmas blend because that should've been gone a few weeks ago. Seasonal coffees have never been orderable, other than this past Christmas. Once you run out, you just switch to something else. Verona is a good default because that's the only 5lb dark roast we can order.

Go ahead and brew through the Christmas blend because that should've been gone a few weeks ago. Seasonal coffees have never been orderable, other than this past Christmas. Once you run out, you just switch to something else. Verona is a good default because that's the only 5lb dark roast we can order.
Should I advertise it as such? Like put up the Christmas blend placard?

Strangely enough 5lb of Casi Ceielo appeared on the order guide this week. Alongside Kona Kopelani. But according to the weekly update. We are suppose to brew Verona this coming week anyways.

Yes, put up the Christmas brew topper. If you are on a warm place, make it iced too. It might not be a big seller after Xmas though.

Hey guys quick question. So I was talking with gf tonight and she was telling me so told her and another barista that if a guest insists they can accept a tip. My spider sense went off and I told her don' take it and let me ask the experts lol. So did policy change? Can they accept em

Hey guys quick question. So I was talking with gf tonight and she was telling me so told her and another barista that if a guest insists they can accept a tip. My spider sense went off and I told her don' take it and let me ask the experts lol. So did policy change? Can they accept em
It said on workbench that Target does not accept tips but if a guest insists, the tm needs to notify their direct supervisor or lod of the incident and they can keep it. It has yet to happen for us.

Yes policy has changed. I tell my team to let them know Target policy doesn't allow them to accept a tip. But after that if the guest still hands it to them or leaves it it is 100% theirs. With that said... we've gotten over $60 I'm the past two weeks...and some lottery cards? Ah. Location, location, location.

Where can I find this policy exactly?
And quick question: how do you tie order guides. I’ve never had to do it before and everyone at my store said they’ll show me but that never happened

Maybe I read the weekly update wrong but National Croissant Day thing was moved to next Tuesday right?

Seeing my department hours drop even further on the schedule being written this week. The hours is close to what the Target nearby gets and they are a much lower volume store (Super Vs PFresh). With no ETL or anyone within the store remotely crossed trained to cover breaks and such. I'm just pulling my hair over this.

Any advice to get through this?

Is their Sbux lower volume, or just the store?
Both, I'm Volume 2 and they are volume 4 (or lower). I've support helped them before and speak to their TL frequently. So I know how much hours they are given. I just don't understand the logic behind how Starbucks hours are allocated.

Back