Starbucks Team Leaders

Ive heard that sbux TL position will be no longer.. Consumables TL will be taking over... with like a Food Assistant at sbux?
There are currently more stores set up like this than not, I believe. The dreaded Food TL. Supers still have sbux or Food Service only, and some of the higher volume stores too. I take it you have Sbux only?

Winter ordering in general sucks. I’ve had guests angry at my team because our order last week came in completely frozen. Over 90% of liquid stock arrived completely exploded all over so we’re out of a lot. Yay!

I was wondering what was up with that. My very needed Strawberry Acai arrived with one damaged box and so did my lemonade! So now I know.

I wish I had a second espresso machine. Won't get one until our remodel in May. It is confirmed that my Starbucks area is tripling in space and moving to the opposite side of our grocery side to where our guest service sits right now.

Sounds like it's getting a new setup like mine but I didn't get 2 machines eventhough I have the space for it.

We had a pallet of water (non-Sbx) frozen & half-exploded. GS was thrilled to see that come up for salvage.

I just pray we get the hours to support the bigger area.

My High Volume Super Target doesn't have a Target Cafe. Just Starbucks with the Food Service TL title.
The hours are horrendous. I thought we would get some hours to rebound after the holidays, but
There are currently more stores set up like this than not, I believe. The dreaded Food TL. Supers still have sbux or Food Service only, and some of the higher volume stores too. I take it you have Sbux only?
Sbux and pizzahut

Anyone know what is causing our tea to come.out so Misty looking? Is it the tea bag or water?

QiIMZgB.jpg

I talked to my ETL about the teams frustruation with payroll: less payroll, less time and opportunities to realistically get any tasks complete. I was told nothing could be done because hours are only given very strictly from corporate.

But I’ve seen print outs of the Weekly Scheduling Dashboard where it clearly outlines at least 50 hours a week that are allocated AWAY from the Food Ave/ Sbux team. Is it too much to ask the ETL about hours again with the paper in hand?

It seems that they love any opportunity to siphon away hours. Shifts are hardly ever filled when call-offs are made in the early mornings. And guests have been increasingly frustrated about the operating hours of cafe. Only 1 TM is allocated ~40 hours for the work center. Usually 9am to 4pm shifts so it’s basically closed by 2:30.

I talked to my ETL about the teams frustruation with payroll: less payroll, less time and opportunities to realistically get any tasks complete. I was told nothing could be done because hours are only given very strictly from corporate.

But I’ve seen print outs of the Weekly Scheduling Dashboard where it clearly outlines at least 50 hours a week that are allocated AWAY from the Food Ave/ Sbux team. Is it too much to ask the ETL about hours again with the paper in hand?

It seems that they love any opportunity to siphon away hours. Shifts are hardly ever filled when call-offs are made in the early mornings. And guests have been increasingly frustrated about the operating hours of cafe. Only 1 TM is allocated ~40 hours for the work center. Usually 9am to 4pm shifts so it’s basically closed by 2:30.
Starbucks hours are supposed to be unique hours that don't get cut. That said, they still get cut all the time. You can try printing out the dashboard and show ETL and ask again.

Starbucks hours are supposed to be unique hours that don't get cut. That said, they still get cut all the time. You can try printing out the dashboard and show ETL and ask again.
I would even pull the Starbucks dashboard on workbench.. it will show you what percentage of alotted hours are being used. Goal is 95% or more. Any call outs or lates will affect that score though.

Yearly review time! Curious on what everyone's greatest accomplishment or win was this past year.

Try to be as accurate as possible but no one will bat an eye if your off by a few.

I've always wondered if there would be any issue with not doing it at all. Financially, it would look as if tons of theft occurred; it looks bad on paper. But in reality, it doesn't matter if the computer thinks I have 200 bottles of vanilla or 2, as long as I have enough to serve drinks until the next order comes in. I would love an answer to this question because it just seems like a complete waste of time.

There were times where I was the Starbucks closer and had to do the entire inventory (for Starbucks, Food Ave, and the photo kiosk) while being the only person behind the bar and also worry about closing. For beverage ingredients, I wrote down an approximate number 2-3 days in advance because I always knew about how much I had on hand at any given time. For sellable merchandise, I'd just scan the item and enter in the number that it said we had. Those numbers are going to be very very close anyway, and I'm not going to stress out over it if they give me literally zero hours to do my counts.

Also, I did one last August and forgot to count the pastries. Oops. No one said a word, although my TL probably noticed how far off the counts were when she did inventory in November.

Did inventory just a couple months ago &, while I made an effort to be as accurate as possible, I also realize that it's difficult when you have three different storage areas.
We tried to keep running lists of what was in the other areas but have problems when baristas grab stuff & don't mark it off (usually during a rush).
Pastries were a cake walk (pun intended) because our order hadn't been broken down yet & the walk-in was pretty bare.

Was support helping another store and notice they had this to scoop their ice. They didn't know how to order a new one because it was already there when they took over.

Anyone here know the SAP number for this:

8Ee4mO8.jpg

Back