Starbucks Team Leaders

Does anyone know the SAP number for the towels we use for cleaning? They used to be called Wypalls, then Like Rags, and now I think High Performance Wipers? SAP deleted all the items we had favorited, and I’m struggling to find them by searching.

Does anyone know the SAP number for the towels we use for cleaning? They used to be called Wypalls, then Like Rags, and now I think High Performance Wipers? SAP deleted all the items we had favorited, and I’m struggling to find them by searching.

I don’t know the number off hand but try searching towels. It should be a few results in

Yeah. Haven’t gone into the thread but was wondering if anyone heard of any small changes regarding it
My store has been piloting the Store Modernization since May. Nothing has changed with Starbucks. Unless you are a Lead that has other departments to run. I lucked out that I work in a High Volume Super Target without a Target Cafe. So all I worry about is Starbucks. To be honest, my entire store is a shit show right now. Freight never getting done. With pallets and U-boats scattered everywhere in back. Though the trade off is, no one will cover breaks or come to help if there is a call in. This picture best illustrates Store modernization in my store right now:

41948696_2107461385933614_4379303333953798144_n.jpg

, no one will cover breaks or come to help if there is a call in.

This is how my whole store is right now. We have a board in the TSC where you can list your name if you would like to be called in if there is a call out. This month the whole dang month is bare. No one wants to come in. Everyone is so burnt out that they will foresake money to protect their sanity.

They were throwing OT for the last two weeks to get caught up. We caught up and are behind again. =/

My store has been piloting the Store Modernization since May. Nothing has changed with Starbucks. Unless you are a Lead that has other departments to run. I lucked out that I work in a High Volume Super Target without a Target Cafe. So all I worry about is Starbucks. To be honest, my entire store is a shit show right now. Freight never getting done. With pallets and U-boats scattered everywhere in back. Though the trade off is, no one will cover breaks or come to help if there is a call in. This picture best illustrates Store modernization in my store right now:

hey it's me ur backup/break coverage

except the GSAs bitch at me for backing up Starbucks instead of being a reshop monkey all day

i picked up a closing shift (i've never closed before) and I just realized that there's not gonna be anyone to help me or cover my breaks LOL

i picked up a closing shift (i've never closed before) and I just realized that there's not gonna be anyone to help me or cover my breaks LOL
This is why I really think all GSAs should be trained for Starbucks and food ave, to cover breaks over there if no one else is available. I always end up covering breaks for the closer at Sbux because there’s no one else working that can even serve coffee 🙄

For the refrigerator holding our sandwiches and the yellow trays. Doesn't anyone know how to order a new rack? Is it through SAP or our order guide? If you what is it called or the dcpi?

This is the steel rack and no the yellow trays right?
Ooooh sorry, I thought you wanted more of the yellow trays. I've never heard of someone needing the rack itself. You might have to mySupport it and/or ask the LSR. There might not be a DPCI for it and I doubt it's orderable.

Edit: well, it's possible that it's on SAP, actually. Good luck finding it though. SAP is awful.

Last edited:
Ooooh sorry, I thought you wanted more of the yellow trays. I've never heard of someone needing the rack itself. You might have to mySupport it and/or ask the LSR. There might not be a DPCI for it and I doubt it's orderable.

Edit: well, it's possible that it's on SAP, actually. Good luck finding it though. SAP is awful.
Yeah, SAP is a mess.... Thanks though!

Are the feature cubes and their location set by sbux? In terms of how many you can have, and if they have to be in a specific spot?

The number is set by Starbucks. There is a place you’re supposed to put it based on the Siren’s Eye, but honestly every store layout is going to be a little different, so you can use it as a guide but you should put it wherever it makes sense for your guests.

Are the feature cubes and their location set by sbux? In terms of how many you can have, and if they have to be in a specific spot?
In the sirens eye it shows an example of how to set it. My DM and let me kinda jumble how they are since guests don’t know how to form a line correctly.

You have to contact your LSR (Starbucks) to get the credit back. Your receiver won't know how. The credit is coming from Starbucks. Last week they lost my entire order. How, I don't know but I sure as heck got credited.

Back