1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbucks Team Leaders

Discussion in 'Leadership' started by CoquiAzul, May 1, 2015.

1. CTLGR8

CTLGR8 New Team Member

Thanks will try tomorrow

2. glo

glo Food TL

Anyone know what the spark thing mentioned on WB is?

3. Yetive

Yetive Servant of 2 Masters

They actually sent out word earlier in the year that EO is not to send ingredients that you didn't order anymore. I would try anyway, and start calling stores right away. Call your LSR for the EO email address.

Xanatos likes this.
  4. Asuras

Asuras Starbucks TL

Different set of holiday cups that we run the week after Thanksgiving. Once we run out of those cups. Back to the current holiday cups we are using.

TargetLounger likes this.
  5. SoCalMama

SoCalMama Team Member

They used the wrong cups at my store. :rolleyes:
    One of the new baristas is steaming milk as though ..... let's keep it clean and say, "Milking a cow." I ordered two drinks. 0 for 2 on accuracy there. :(
    I don't know how they are going to make it through the holidays?

Hardlinesmaster and Yetive like this.
  6. redeye58

redeye58 Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!

Any of you get hit on the mis-priced Christmas tumblers?
    Apparently two designs were ringing up at .01 each so we pulled them.
    We grabbed a couple of zebras & scanned every item but only those two were in error so we mysupported them ASAP.
    Turns out some lady several states away found the mistake & blasted it out on social media so we called all the stores in our area & warned them.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Hardlinesmaster likes this.
  7. Glamoure

Glamoure New Team Member

We had that happen in our store but didn’t realize it until we had already rung out a guest and so they got 9 tumblers for .09 cents:(

8. SoCalMama

SoCalMama Team Member

Unless she went through SCO, that is the TM's fault. Did they not look at the display? It's an obvious error. You don't have to honor that. If you rang up two paninis, and they rang at 49 cents each, would you let it go? Of course not.

9. Dtwia

Dtwia Guest

Thanks

10. Komodobux

Komodobux FSTL

Wish someone warned me. That would explain why we had many issues with cups vanishing when we weren’t the ones ringing them up. The 16oz tumblers with the random designs I’m assuming. When I notificed AP he found “most” of them at a price scanner.

11. redandkhaki

redandkhaki Team Leader

Anyone have any advice for someone who seems to just "not get it"?
    I've been a team lead for a long time and I've trained A LOT of people but I'm seriously at a loss for this one. I can't decide if they're just intimidated when they work with me because by the amount of questions they asked me yesterday I have no idea how they've been closing by themselves. No other tms have complained to me about them but my team is pretty laid back.
    It got so bad yesterday that during the rush I sent them to lunch and pulled a produce team member to run the register while I made drinks.

12. redeye58

Yeh, it was fixed today so we put ours back out.
    Can't remember how many times guests brought them up for purchase, saw the price & 'changed their mind'.

13. TargetLounger

TargetLounger Senior Team Lead

Am I the only one that can't find Cane Sugar on the order form?

14. Kalaen

Kalaen New Team Member

It's called Turbinado Syrup on the guide.

15. Krissfak

Krissfak Team Member

Has anyone been able to find the print out coloring pages from Starbucks? They are supposed to be on Storelink

16. Glamoure

Glamoure New Team Member

Are you allowed to work in other areas of the store when you are wearing your black Starbucks shirt? Our Starbucks DM said that we are not allowed to work anywhere else unless we change to red shirts even if it’s just a few mins...is that true?

17. redeye58

My store doesn't care if it's for a short time but ASANTS.

Glamoure and Xanatos like this.
  18. Xanatos

Xanatos Barista

Probably? But I don’t see why the DM would care if someone back in electronics was out of uniform... I know they want everyone behind the bar to be in the Starbucks uniform, but if someone is just coming over for 5 minutes to help ring people out, I’m not going to tell them to go find a black shirt. It would be a waste of time and discourages them from helping.

CoquiAzul and Glamoure like this.
  19. redeye58

Unless the black shirt had a Starbucks logo on it, it's not really their concern if your store's leadership doesn't have a problem.
    Sure, Starbucks might have a problem with someone behind the counter in a RED shirt but the reverse?

Glamoure and Xanatos like this.
  20. Asuras

Asuras Starbucks TL

Both Christmas Light and Dark roast can't be ordered right?