Starbucks Team Leaders

You have to contact your LSR (Starbucks) to get the credit back. Your receiver won't know how. The credit is coming from Starbucks. Last week they lost my entire order. How, I don't know but I sure as heck got credited.
Where are you able to see/track this credit?

Hi team, do you guys know if TINV is no more? I read something about it on here , but, any definite news?

When I contacted the LSR for the 77 boxes of English breakfast tea they sent me, they replied that they dont deal with ordering issues and I have to mysupport it 😑. Everything on Workbench states the LSR is supposed to handle a return/credit. If I go to mysupport there is no option for a starbucks delivery issue. I now have 7700 bags of black tea which costs over $1700...sitting in my lobby.

Coffee journey thing. The espresso bean art containers and a few menu board updates.

Last edited:
Saw this in my Facebook group. Corporate Starbuck's Weekly Update mentions the Blended Cold Brew drinks are limited time offers! So they won't be core items if the wording is right!

what are we gonna do with the almond butter and banana date pumps after they're gone?

looks like more stuff to take up space in our BOH

They won't take back the 77cases of black tea 😭😭😭 who needs some lol
At least it has a long shelf life. If it is retail tea, make the most of Holiday gifting (buy a mug, get black tea half off. @redeye58 has good ideas for gifty things). Flex them in grocery with other tea for the next year. Definitely make up some kind of promotion for your lobby.

what are we gonna do with the almond butter and banana date pumps after they're gone?

looks like more stuff to take up space in our BOH
We have a repack that we keep extra syrup/mocha pumps & buckets in until needed for holidays or promos, along with extra platters & other counterware.

They won't take back the 77cases of black tea 😭😭😭 who needs some lol
Even if it's not retail tea, they're still individually wrapped.
-Have one of your more-creative baristas tie them in 8-10 count bundles with shiny ribbon to tuck in mugs/hot drinkware as a freebie.
-Make up giftbasket displays with a mug, bundle of tea, some biscotti & other snacks for gifting ideas for teachers, co-workers, etc.
-Take a large mug & fill it with a tea bundle, some madeleins, a kind bar or chocolates, top it with a gift card taped on the end of a stir stick tucked in & a bow on the side.

Is it the ice black tea? Make calls to stores in your district and unload 10 a piece on them. I would take 10.

Back