Starbucks Team Leaders

PSA: check the iStore to see when your big order is coming and schedule appropriately. It'll be 2-3x a normal order. Also, let your inventory of white cups die down at the end of October because we'll stop using them for two months. I might let white mocha get a little low too because some people will try the toasted white mocha and all the other holiday drinks.

How the heck do order on the new Mywork on the zebras lol. My team was trying to place a frozen order and can't figure it out on Mywork 2.0.

Are you guys having trouble with starbucks dashboard?
The guide to dashboard pops up on work bench , but not the actual dashboard...??

Edit:- got holiday syrups and crap today... rearranged stockroom a bit...

Yeah, I'm not seeing the Dashboard in the usual spot and can't find it in searches.

And there's TWO of them! Didn't even have two in my high volume store.. I'm in love although not sure how I feel about this weird coffee brewer and grinder hahaha its pretty but....taking up so much counter space...

Wait till you see how the leg of one of my cabinets is just floating over a floor drain.. or the fact that they screwed up the dimensions or something somehow and can't fit one of our fridges under the counter 🤔

Lol oh yes that’s a logical guess 🤓🤦🏼‍♂️

Wait till you see how the leg of one of my cabinets is just floating over a floor drain.. or the fact that they screwed up the dimensions or something somehow and can't fit one of our fridges under the counter 🤔
That happened to me when I opened my store a couple months ago! The construction crew couldn’t figure out how to fix it so they just jammed the fridge under the counter. It was so tight that it took 3 guys to jam it under there, which means it would never come out.

I took a look and realized that if the counter is resting on the cabinets and the cabinets have adjustable legs, we just need to raise the legs. It worked. The construction crew was worthless and screwed up so many things.

And don’t get me started on the drains...

Remodel team yuck... they had to completely redo my Starbucks once they finished. All of our coolers didn’t have wheels, and there were lots of cracks on the bottom of the walls. Let’s say that our compliance person was very mad

Back