Starbucks Team Leaders

Also, the juices that are going to replace the infusions are using the same pitchers. The fixtures on order say something along the lines of 1L knob. So I assume we'll just unscrew the pineapple, old peach, and strawberry, and replace with guava, blueberry, and new peach

Most likely staying. BUT the s’mores will be leaving and maybe the spark frap will replace it. Remember hearing of the special frap but who knows what’s gonna happen
I hope MCCF stays.

So it looks like MCCF and CRCF are sticking around as core now. I wouldn’t mind this as much if the toppings weren’t so messy lol
A436B035-353B-4F3D-AAD2-8CDB4CCCCEBC.jpeg DE1FC880-2F3E-4007-9239-EA33B94A75F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Customer experience reporting is available for April.
Last month we tanked in CC score (13), DM told me to focus more on the routines surrounding the experience than worrying about the number (especially since most of April was non-reporting due to the rewards program changes and it would be low for 3 months.

Today’s CC score of 8 has me a bit concerned. I’m sure my Food/Bev Group Director will have some things to say about that.

Anyone notice these horrendous drinks are back on the menu?? And a new "test drink" button that rings up as $1

Attachments

• 20190516_160841.jpg
    20190516_160841.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190516_160949.jpg
    20190516_160949.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
Yes. And on loafs the top bottoms are for our breads we sell but don’t ring up and give an error. Most likely they’re slowly trying to fix and clean up the menus.

So cocoa cloud finally coming out. And I hoooope we really get the sandwich :,(. We’ve been in need of some better sandwiches.
And finally!!!we can sell blonde roast. Made no sense to not. And decaf Sumatra now that’s gonna he interesting!!!!

Is everyone else blowing through SAR/MDR? SAR has always been a decent mover, but with MDR on promo I’ve REALLY picked up. Now if we could get rid of BHR for VOR... we’d have a strong line up.

That and my already high Frappuccino volume is also going up. Guess it’s time to order blender #2 since we’ve never gotten the second one.

Is everyone else blowing through SAR/MDR? SAR has always been a decent mover, but with MDR on promo I’ve REALLY picked up. Now if we could get rid of BHR for VOR... we’d have a strong line up.

That and my already high Frappuccino volume is also going up. Guess it’s time to order blender #2 since we’ve never gotten the second one.
MDR/SAR all day! I am going through atleast 10 cases each/week. Frappuccinos have depleted all of heavy cream in the store for the past 2 weeks, I have resorted to using quarts and MP brand heavy cream and that’s out of stock too!

MDR/SAR all day! I am going through atleast 10 cases each/week. Frappuccinos have depleted all of heavy cream in the store for the past 2 weeks, I have resorted to using quarts and MP brand heavy cream and that’s out of stock too!

Yeah... the dates on both SAR and MDR right now are several months out, so I can probably can order super heavy to keep it in stock. I'd rather have WAY too much than not enough. Think my next order will be 10-12 cases each...

Our milk vendor (Oak Farms) and I have had to be in constant contact as of late due to the lack of heavy whipping cream. Luckily I haven't run out, but per Oak Farms the way our systems work, it is only showing that we use 3-4 quarts of HWC a day, when I am in fact blowing through double, sometimes triple that. And keto isn't helping the situation. Long story short, they know there is an issue with our actual usage vs the usage the system thinks we are using, so they have starting pushing extra on every delivery... and so far we haven't had a issue staying in stock.

If you're sequencing right you won't need 2 blenders just 2 blender pitchers. We blew through all our mdr so changed the sign to vbh and vbh lemonade. Was gonna make a GOT reference in there but didn't want to give out spoilers

Had to bump up our order to 10 boxes of SAR and mdr. This is getting to hectic with the dragon drink. Coconut milk is becoming something we barely had to order to doing four to five cases a week. Love summer

Yeah you really only need 2 blenders if your store is huge and you can have 2 baristas working on fraps at the same time. It takes longer to prep our simpler fraps than it does to blend them. I worked at a store with a second blender for a year and didn’t even use it during happy hour in the summer. You’d need 6 or 7 people working at once to really eed a second blender.

Yeah you really only need 2 blenders if your store is huge and you can have 2 baristas working on fraps at the same time. It takes longer to prep our simpler fraps than it does to blend them. I worked at a store with a second blender for a year and didn’t even use it during happy hour in the summer. You’d need 6 or 7 people working at once to really eed a second blender.

Yeah we aren’t any of those things. What throws things off for us is the second a damn cold foam or cloud drink needs to be made. And with the new drink coming out Summer 2, I know I’ll have issues with keeping up on bar and CBS with only 1 blender. Otherwise yes, one blender two pitchers is more than enough.

Yeah we aren’t any of those things. What throws things off for us is the second a damn cold foam or cloud drink needs to be made. And with the new drink coming out Summer 2, I know I’ll have issues with keeping up on bar and CBS with only 1 blender. Otherwise yes, one blender two pitchers is more than enough.
Good point! I have a blender sitting in my storage and I considered bringing it out and putting it on the espresso bar for that exact reason! Although there's no way I have room to do that.

Back